One Night Stand

Yuu's POV :

We went to a hotel...

Mika opens the door for the room as he smiles and looks back at me.

"So, what are we doing here again?" I asked him as I checked my phone.

1068 messages

122 missed calls 

"Gawd damn Akane" I whispered it out.

"I want you to be my first" Mika said as I went inside the room.

I tilted my head as I said, "First?"

He carried me into the room and gently put me on the bed. He pinned me down against the bed as he started to kiss my neck.

"What? Are you doing?" I asked as I moaned.

I struggled to push him away. 

"Get off me!" I started to panic as he opened my legs.

"I don't want too!" I kept screaming out.

"It will be okay" He whispered into my ear.

I slowly let out my tensed body and cried as he was already inside of me.

"I... told you.... no..." I said as I covered my face.

He grabbed my hand as he kissed it and stared at me.

"The pain will go away..." He said as he started to thrust.

I cried for the rest of the night while he was playing with me and my feelings for him.

When the sun woke up, I looked at the person that had abused me.

"I won't forgive you..." I said as tears rushed down my face.

I tried getting off the bed as my hips felt sore. I finally got up and put my clothes on and walked towards the door.

"Good-bye" I said as I closed the door and stared at the floor.

My legs were shaking when I got home. Akane was yelling at me for not coming home.

"I'm off to my room.... and leave me alone.... please" I said as I walked up stair as the pain in my hips kept burning.

I cried for the past 6 days and didn't go to school at all. I was offline from all my devices and I rarely ate. 

Mika's POV :

My manger said he would take care of the mess I did. I felt horrible for the stupid shit I did, I was acting so greedy. The pain in my chest wouldn't go away because I did a crime....

"Please, offer him to be in our band! We really need him!" Krul told his brother.

"So, foolish of our leader to do such a thing" Ferid said as he looked away from me.

Shinya yelled at Ferid, " He didn't know what he was doing, okay! So shut up!" 

Lacus put his headphones on as he didn't care for what happened.

"I'm sorry.... I couldn't control myself" I said as I looked away.

"It's fine! I'm going to set a great deal for him which he won't be able to reject" He said to us as he got up and walked towards the door.

"I hope so..... It's okay as long as I can say sorry" I thought to myself.

Yuu's POV :

Akane came in rushing into my door as she told me that the manger for WINX was here.

"What could he want?" I asked her.

She simply shrugged and told me to go down stairs because he was waiting for me. I got out of bed and brushed my hair and put mouth wash in my mouth as I spit it out. I washed my face and put new clothes on as I walked down stairs to see his purple long hair. His red eyes watched my every step as I finally reached the last step.

"What is it you want?" I asked him.

"I want you to join WINX, I  know something happened with you between our leader" He said as he got up to shake my hand.

"What makes you think I would join after what he did?" I questioned him as I shook his hand. 

It was warm but a little cold at the same time and it was rough.

"I will pay all your bills of your home along with giving your family a good education. You will be in a separated room from Mikaela and, you will have to attend rare meeting with the group" He said with a smirk on his face.

"I don't know.... what about school " I said as I wanted to wash that smirk off his face.

"You will have private lessons with a tutor" He offered me.

"Um.... I'll think about this" I asked.

"You only have some time... before we leave Mr. Yuichiro" He said as he grabbed his bag.

"Wait.... I'll take your deal" I told him.

"I'll be looking forward to working with you, be ready tomorrow morning at 5! We leave this state and we are heading to New York" He said as he started walking towards the door without facing me.

"Already that fast?!!" I asked him with fear of leaving so fast.

"Well, welcome to WINX " Was the last thing  he said when he left.

In the night I had to pack my clothes and shoes. I called Shinoa and Guren to tell them the news. I had a small family meeting about going to WINX. They all understood and they took the news easy while Akane gave me her bracelet.

"It will protect you" She said as I got in a cab.

I was going to spend the night at the airport because, I didn't feel like waking up early.

I called my new manger.

"Um... hello" 

"Yes?" I heard a reply.

"Um... I am staying at the airport and I'll be waiting for you here"

"That's fine, Mr. Yuichiro" He replied.

I slept in the worst position that night. 

Mika's POV :

When we got to the airport our duty was to find Yuu. I was searching disparately for him as I found him sleeping in a chair next to a guy. I walked up towards Yuu as I got on my knee as I rehearsed what I was going to tell him. I shook him lightly as he woke up, he death stared me and wanted to get up quickly.

"Look, I'm sorry for what I did " I said as he wasn't looking at me.

"I couldn't control myself and my emotions, and which I'm deeply ashamed of myself. And to be honest since that night I realized that I like girls and not guys. What I am trying to say it won't happen ever again because, I'm not gay! I know you probably aren't either so, can we forget what happened and just be friends?"  I said as I reached my hand out towards him.

"Whatever" He said as he got up and walked to my manger.

"Huh? So, that's your choice... I see then" I whispered it under my breath.

Yuu's POV :

I couldn't believe this guy! What pissed me off was that he played with my feelings! And now he wants to be friends so, your not gay..... next time I'll give you a piece of your own medicine you idiot!

"I'm ready to go now" I said with green blod eyes that had a lot of desire filled in them.

"Great!" He said. 

Author's Note : [ Today's Update on all stories! Don't worry I plan to make a rival between these too, which well lead into something major ]

Credits to all fan art! 

Instagram: @ shiro.desires

Snap chat: @mika_chanamv

I'll follow back! Either way I'll update this week...