Cosplay Sucks

Mika's POV :

It has been over year now since Yuichiro joined WINX. We had a concert in Tokyo in Japan which we had to cosplay. And sadly the fans wanted Yuu and me to dress up in a suit which would match because they shipped us..... I was going to be a vampire for the interview later when we finished performing. I was trying to put the fangs on as Shinya called me out to come out.

"I'll go right now" I said as I finally got the fangs in.

I rushed down to the table which Krul sat next to me. Krul, Ferid, Lacus, Shinya, and Yuu which was always the order of the group in the way we sat down in interviews. 

"So, do any of our fans have request for us?" Lacus said as he winked at a crowd of girls.

One of the girl stood up and asked, "Can Krul and Ferid hug?" 

Krul gulped and nodded because she hated when they requested that. She stared at Ferid as he looked away from Krul.

"Sorry, we can't my girlfriend would get mad" He said as Krul stopped half way to hug him.

We all were in shock as we stared at Ferid.

"Huh???" We all said.

"Yeah, I'm dating Yoo! From I LOVE YOO!" Ferid said as we all tilted are heads.

"Oh great.... he replaced me for a webtoon character..... I got ranked down" Krul said as she smacked Ferid in the back of the head.

Another fan got up and asked, "Can we get Mika and Yu to roleplay now!" 

It made the crowd want roar with cheer. I saw Yuu cling his fist as he death stared the ground. I looked down as I was about to stand up and say no. Yuichiro got up first as he walked over to me. 

"Huh?" I tilted my head.

"Do it for the fans, you damn homophobic person" He whispered into my ear.

I got up as I grabbed him on the neck.

"Let me drink your blood" I said as I looked back at the girls shredding with tears of happiness. 

Yuu blushed as he unbuttoned his collar and said, "Only a little"

Krul handed me ketch up as I got closer to Yuu.

"It will only hurt a little" I said as I grabbed him by the waist.

Yuu's POV :

When he said those words I had a flashback for a moment. I felt his hands on my back as it made me angry with rage. I felt his plastic teeth rub against my neck  and then I felt his tongue rub against my neck as well. I dug my nails on his shoulder as I felt him kissing my neck.

"Stop before I kick your ass, homophobic " I whispered into his ear as I grabbed his head.

I felt something drip down my neck. He pulled away as I looked back at the crowd of girls.

"Kay~" They all said as I had a puzzled face.

Mika sat down as I death stared him when I went back to my seat. Shinya gave me a tissue to wipe off what was on my neck. The crowd saw me as they all smiled.

"We have another request!" They all said.

I tilted my head as I looked at the crowd.

"We want to see who has better abs!" One of the girls yelled out.

"What's up with these girls???!!" I mumbled out.

"I have no idea but, I think you and our leader have been getting to much popularity" Shinya whispered to me.

I got up as I slowly started to unbutton my shirt down and unbuckled my belt while I started to pull down my zipper as I whispered to Shinya, "I better get paid good money for this"

Shinya chuckled as I said, "Please don't hurt me~"

I saw MIka spit out his water as I glared at him. Lacus got up and took of his T-Shirt as he winked and blew kisses to the girls. It was Mika's turn now as the girls took out their phones.

"Go ahead, lazy vamp" I said with a smirk.

"Shut up, homo" He said as only WINX could hear.

It made me get more mad as I walked up to him and pushed him down to the ground.

"I'm going to wipe that smile out of your face" I whispered it into his ear.

I started to take off his clothes as I threw it to the fans. I unzipped his pants and made him get up as I had a smirk on my face. The girls seemed to love Mika's abs more then mine.

"I think they, saw yaoi" Ferid said as he was staring at his phone.

"Yaoi????" I said as I questioned what that weird meant.

"Leave Ferid alone, he is a geek" Krul said as she snatched the phone out of his hands.

"Mika, do you need new clothes?" Shinya asked with a smile.

" Hey Yu, why is it that you and Mika seem to always compete?" Lacus asked as he sat down on his chair.

I shrugged as I started walking back to my seat as Mika pulled down my pants. The crowd started to giggle and take pictures of my behind.

"You little!" I said as I tackled Mika down.

The next day we had a meeting about the new rules we put for WINX.  

Mika's POV :

" Cosplay suck!" I said as I tried to not peal off the band aids on my face from the fight Yuu and I had.

"You two act like kids" Krul said as she hit Ferid in the head because he wasn't paying attention.

"Let me be! I love Rem now!" Ferid yelled at Krul.

"You dare pick a fight with me!" Krul asked him with an anger painted on her face.

Shinya brought cookies in to the room as Lacus attacked him for them.

"This meeting is over" Krul's brother told us as we started to leave.

"Yuu, stay here we have to have a talk" He said with a serous face.

"I hope he doesn't get kicked out of the band..." I thought.

I was the last one out and I closed the door as everyone stared at me.

"What?" I said as they all stared at me.