CHAPTER 1

LIA🌺

I'm staring at the sealing stuck with the emptiness of my sheets. "Why does it have to be me?!" I exclaimed to myself wanting someone to reply from out of the blue. "Do they want to get rid of me? Was I not useful to them?!" I exclaimed once more. "Lia! Come down here this instance!" yelled my mother from down stares. " You can't make me!" I yelled back, I want to get out of this place.

So i got up climbed the window, got the keys from my parents' dresser near the open window near the porch. And drove myself out of our subdivision. I came across this meadow and found myself seating on the glass and eating chocolate, okay, I know, I know but yeah i eat when I'm in a bad mood. I'm Liana Hepler, I'm the kind of girl who goes gaga over a bunch of designer clothes , collapses because of a spider crawling up my bag and plays sports for cute boys.......

.

.

.

NEAH! I'm kidding! I'm Kidding! I'm Liana Hepler, known for sports and academic achievements, simple as in capital S I M P L E kinda like shorts and t-shit kinda girl. Brunet, and there is one thing extra ordinary about me, well my face. uh! No my eyes really. I have blue and green eyes. My mom is a Filipina and my dad is British. Of course we're not the only family he has. There may be a dozen of us children out there, my dad is very handsome, rich, but kind.

FLASHBACK

"Miss Hepler, we have decided to transfer you to another university" the dean said as i sat down on the sofa in front of her desk.

"Transfer ma'am?" What is this old bitch saying?! "Yes, you see that university is very good, plus you will also be a scholar there. And not to mention the allowance you will be receiving." Money, that is the name of the game. "Ma'am can you not sell another student?" I gave her a frown. "Miss Hepler How---". "I know how this University sells honor students to make a name for other universities." i said interrupting her. "I am sorry but I will not transfer universities, and i don't need money. Good day ma'am but i must be going.Thank you" then I left.

END OF FLASH BACK

What am i going to do now? I can't come home because i know that bitch is still talking to my parents about the transferring thing and the worst is my mom would surely agree because of the money. We're actually pretty rich but my mom, uggghhhh she loves nothing but money. She even married my dad for money. But then I heard some footsteps from behind. "W-who's there?!" Who the hell is this? I'm scared!