CHAPTER 3

LIA

When i went home that night, my mom and I had a very long argument. But in the end i had to agree with everything that our dean wanted. I'll also need to live in a dorm or a condo unit, well that's if we have enough money to purchase one. "Oh come on Lia, it's not that bad. look at the bright side" i said while tucking myself in. "Wait, what is the bright side exactly?" i asked myself and turned to my side and saw the files that the Dean gave me. "I wonder..."

I started reading the files and saw loads of stuff including the auto biography i wrote during my first year. While i was looking up to these files a peace of paper fell from/the folder i was holding, i picked it up and came to my surprise that it was a list. Not just any list but the list of other student who will be transferring with me. I was reading the list then suddenly.."Anica Green?!" Anica is my best friend, I decided to call her. the phone rang for awhile then she finally picked it up.

"hello Lia?" She said. "ANICAAAA!!!! why didn't you tell me you were also going to transfer?" I asked. "Lia, i'm off the list. My parents did something to get me off the list so.. yeah i'm out." What? then why couldn't I get off the list??? There was silence and some static sounds in the background "Sorry Lia" then she hang up.

"Great! Just great!" i went out to drink water and saw my mom with my dad doing some stuff I never wanted to see, well i can't blame her for her carelessness. What can i say? He only comes home once in a year. Stays for a week, gives money and leaves. I never had an experience of having a father-daughter bonding, Sometimes I wonder what is would feel like.