CHAPTER 4

QUANTEEN🍁

Weeks passed and of course there was school, my schedule? 7:30 - 8:30 then 8:30 - 10:30 then in the afternoon is 1:00 - 2:00 to 3:00 in the afternoon, tiring i know but it's ok i enjoy studying especially when you are on top of the class. I mean who won't be on top if they took up the course 3 times already?

"Hey Q!" Shouted Jessy from behind. Jessy is my first and only true friend here, Half arabian half British, about my age and a sports nerd. "What's up Jes?" I said then patted his shoulder when he was able to catch up with me. "Nothing bro, i saw new meat around the campus." Meat means new people, new people to pick on. "Haha! Oh is that so?" I said with a hint of lack of interest. "Come on bro! New meat more girls!! It's time for you to have your life back nigga!" He said convincingly. "How about no?" I said while looking for a table for me to eat because it was lunch time. " ok fine if you really are not interested about having a girlfriend again" he knows about my past with my ex, and i felt bad about sharing everything to him.

Mean while.. "who's that chick man?!" Jess said while patting my back. "I don't know man" i said. "you're not even looking" then he gave me a flat face. "fine" i lift my head up, trying to find the person he is talking about . "who? I mean where?" i said and before i knew it Jessy was walking towars the table near one of the windows facing the parking area.