CHAPTER 2

QUANTEEN🍁

I was sleeping up my tree when i heard something. Yes, It's MY tree. " Why in the world would someone come here in this time of the night? Are those sobs i hear?" I said quietly to myself. I want to come closer to ask that person to shut the f*ck up so i could sleep in my cozy branch up on my tree.

Is that a girl? "W-who's there?!" She must have heard my foot steps because i stepped on a branch. "I come in peace, i'm Quanteen" i came closer and put out my hand. "Oh why are you here? She asked. "I believe I should be the one asking that question to you because i own this lot." I said while taking back my hand because she doesn't plan on shaking it i guess. " Oh i'm sorry, i needed fresh air that's all. I'm Lia by the way." she put out her hand and we shock hands. "I'm Quanteen Waters" We talked for awhile till it was 11:46 pm then we said our goodbyes and thank each other for sparing time to talk even if it was late.

The next morning there was school. Our dean announced that 4 of the students from one of the best universities in our country are going to transfer here to study. Well i know that is not only the propose of their sudden change. It was because our school needed more brains to pull the school up to a higher rank. They are here because they are paid by the university to do good not because they are really good but because they have to. Most of the 2nd years here are from other universities, I'm in my 3rd year now and so thankful because i don't get to be with those bitchiz and jerks from the lower years. They put there selves on top because they think they're so good.

After school I headed off to the park to think about family issues.

Then suddenly my father's words flashed before my head.

"You are 27 years old! Took up BSM and graduated 3 times as the most outstanding student at the universities you graduated from! You only had one girlfriend in your life and then after that you shrunk yourself with your books and all those trees you planted on the land i gave you. Son, have a life, you need to marry someone soon you know I'am already ill and will very soon need to leave this world, you see my son in my condition i am in a roller coster that only goes up."

Those words mock me every time. Yes that's right every time, especially when i talk to girl i mean things just pop up from my head like "what if i propose to this girl?" and thank God i wasn't stupid enough to do things like that. We own a company that mostly sells cars and of course i am the only son so the pressure of keeping that company successful are on me. I studied BSM in different universities of different countries so that it would be easier for me when the time comes. I really love nature, especially trees.