Our "You & Me"

Chp 1:  Our memories started like that

I still remembered that how young and innocent i used to be to fall for you. You were also as innocent as me, you got shy everytime as I walked passed you. I used to play piano in the other room, and you will be sitting there, not far yet somewhere i couldn't really saw you, you will sit there, and listened to every tune i played. I knew you were there, and you will be there, but i often pretended that i didn't knew or notice you, because i know, you will hide away from me.

We never talked to each other, face to face, yet, when we were chatting, we chat like we were best friend for a long time. Even if we had nothing to say, we'll never stopped to conversation. Weird emoticons will appeared when our family walked passed us, physically, we keep ur relationship secure from our families even though thesociety knew everything about us, but we don't care.

Yet now, look at us, seperated but still closer than before,we talked face to face now more often and rarely on the internet. We changed, people changed.we talked about everything, we laughed at anything, we tell each other every single little details. But, only thing is, we never mentioned our past,neversince we became friends. How retarded is that???

My name is Celestian, I'm a typical 17 girl, and this is my story.

Author's note: hi guys, thks for reading my first chapter. I know i have plenty errors and typo and grammar mistake, leave a comment and tell me. Hope you enjoyed it, it means a lot to me even though i know it sucks, thks xx

Ps: i'll see when i have time, I'll post chp 2,(it will be another century i guess) thks for supporting. ^^