Chp 3

First "date"

"Stay calm, you can do this." I said to myself, if I opened the door infront of me, it will be my first "date", and I'll be seeing my boyfriend, sitting there,staring at me......

"ARRRRRGGHHHHH!" 

It's just a meetup, and I'm here, outside the door, freaking out like hell. 

I took a deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep breath, and exhaled really really slowly, but I'm still freaking out.  GOSH! somebody help me!!! >,<

Anyway, we met up every Thursday night and Sunday morning, yeah, at this freaking fugly restaurant, because, we worked here. Btw, we took part time job, because we were just students "taking-experience", it sucks, but now,it kinda worth it..... so yeahhh

Anyway, I'm gonna be late for work,but I JUST CAN'T OPEN THIS FREAKING DOOR!

"Hey, you're not going in?" 

I turned around, and there stood the most handsome guy on earth, Sept

"Ohh, ummm, I'm going, just that..... erm......you know.....checking things out.... "  I stammered, gosh, I thought he's inside, great, now he thinks I'm a freaking werido. I looked at him, he smiled and holded my hand,said nothing and pulled me in.

"You don't need to wait for me outside okay? It's cold outside,what if you get sick?" he said while smoothed my hair and took my bag and placed it on the counter. I nodded and check-in for both of us, I'm blushing like hell, luckily, he did not noticed. We went to our locker and grabbed our uniforms, ( a fugly apron), and started to work, he's a bartender while I'm in charge of the cashier, he sometimes popped over the counter and handed me a candy or a drink, with his smile. When there is no customers, he would come over and shared a joke or two. The selfies we took in our phone is uncountable, but, who cares? (luckily the boss and manager is not around,how lucky)

At the end of the day,( 11:30pm when it's out time to go home), he holded my hand and we walked out of the door. And under the streets lights, under the moonlight, he hugged me and whispered into my ears, those three magical words, and that time, i believed in him....

Isn't it stupid of me? to believe that he really loved me?

I believed a liar who told me that he loved me so much that he won't find another girl

I believed a cheater who used me as a toy

I believed a boy who never take anything seriously, including me

i believed a boy who never believed me

We broke up few months later, because I found out, thos three magical words are not to me only, I was mad, hurt, disappointed....

Love, such a bullshit.

Author note: Heyyyyy!!! this is not the end!!! FYI: 30% of thestory is based on real story and this happened few yearsago, so yeahhhh,sorry, the ending is quite bad T.T, but anyway, making chp4 soon, thks for support, love you byee<3

PS: soory there's some bad words in here