1.1

Its been years since Renjun and Jeno started dating. They went to many up and down on the road they are taking but still...no one can separate them. They love each other so much but one day they broke up. Renjun don't know what's wrong. He dont know what he did wrong. He asked himself so many times. Why? He did his best. He love him so much. But why? . That's all Renjun can asked to himself. Is love isn't enough? Maybe sometimes love isn't enough... Renjun want to accept that reason. But he can't. He really know Jeno but maybe he doesn't know him any more.

Renjun is working as a webtoon artist and he become famous because of it. He gained many admirers around the world. But he thought Jeno didn't notice him. He didn't even know where Jeno is living now. Since they broke up they didn't saw each other.

Sometimes Renjun would space out and tears will started to fall from his eyes. Miraculously Na Jaemin, his ex bestfriend became his bestfriend again. They already reconciled and actually they are sharing a simple apartment. They are best buddies but sometimes Renjun wondered why Jaemin wasn't always at home. When he would asked Jaemin he will just reply that its because of work or business trip. Sometimes Renjun wonders what company is Jaemin workin? But now Jaemin said he took a leave at his work so he can stay with Renjun.

It was raining hard and very dark outside. Renjun checked his clock, it was 7:30 pm. He stared at his tablet (a/n: the tablet that artists used to draw cartoons)  His mind was blank. He dont know what to draw for the next chapter of his webtoon series. Suddenly he heard a knock. He stand up and open the door of his room to open the front door but he saw Jaemin opening the door so he closed his door. Then he heard a familiar voice...a super familiar voice.... Jeno...he peeked at his door and saw a wet Jeno and an angry Jaemin...

"Why are you here Jeno?! You know you're in a mission and Renjun is here. It would be dangerous!" Jaemin angrily half shouted at Jeno.

Mission?! Dangerous?!  Renjun has so many questions in his head.

"Jaemin let me stay here. Just this night please. The nearest hotel is still too far and its raining so heavy outside. Please..." Jeno pleaded.

In Jeno's state he's freezing. Renjun can guess because Jeno was only wearing a thin black jacket and jeans that was dripping wet.

"Plus I do miss him" Jeno added.

Him? Who's him? Is that him is me? Renjun asked to himself.

Renjun dont want to hope that its him that Jeno missed because he knows that Jeno likes someone else now after these years. He watched as Jaemin escorted Jeno to Jaemin's room. He closed his door and locked it. He breath deeply as tears swiftly rolled on his cheeks.