II.

Days passed and Jeno left. Renjun and Jeno got together again. Although Jeno was busy because he had the same job as Jaemin, the couple stayed strong and never forget to  contact each other often.

One day, Jeno take a leave at his work for a 1 week. Jaemin had to work and leave so Jeno stayed with Renjun.

It was wednesday,Jeno's third day staying with Renjun in the apartment. The two are cuddling on the cozy brown couch. Giving each other sweet kisses.

Renjun felt bored so he stand up. He sighed and look at Jeno.

"Jeno lets do something other than cuddling?" Renjun smiled.

"What do you want to do baby?" Jeno asked with his husky voice.

[A/N: this part will be something slightly smutty... ok...but won't last long]

"I dont know." Renjun said with his bored voice.

"Then let's do something...creative."Jeno said smirk as he pulled Renjun to sit on his lap.

Jeno kissed him,Renjun put his on his neck. Pulling him to deepened the kiss. They pulled away almost breathless and smiled at each other. Once again Jeno pulled him into a kiss, Jeno was about to enter his tongue at his mouth when suddenly his phone ring interrupting their moment. They quickly pulled away at each other and Jeno stand up picking his phone.

"I'll just pick this,ok?" Jeno said and smiled at Renjun.

Renjun just smiled back at him. Renjun just smiled even though he felt a little disappointed. He know that Jeno and Jaemin have the same job that he didn't know. All he knows is they are working in a big company.

Who called Jeno? Is that more important than me? Is that about Jeno's job again? Is he just playing with my feelings? Does he really love me? Who's calling him?

Too much questions are filling his mind as tears started to form on his pretty eyes.

He heard Jeno's foot steps approaching his direction. He inhaled and quickly wiped his tears as he smiled gently at Jeno. Jeno returned the smile but that wasn't a sincere smile. His smile didn't even reach his eyes. His eyes didn't even twinkle and shaped like a crescent moon. His eyes was full of disappointment.

Jeno sit next to Renjun and sigh.

"Renjun-a im sorry... They terminated my leave. I have to work tomorrow. Im sorry I can't stay..." Jeno said sadly.

"Its okay Jeno... We can always spend time with each other next week,next month,next years or next next next next days, right?" Renjun asked. He smiled and leaned at Jeno's chest..

"Yes..I hope... I always hope that I can spend the rest of my life with you... I hope...I always wish...I hope I can make it.....Alive."Jeno said whispering the last word.

Renjun clearly heard it but just shoved away his negative thoughts.

"What do you want to do today Jeno?" Renjun asked.

"Well let's continue what we paused to do last time..." Jeno replied and smirk pulling Renjun to a very passionate kiss.