1.2

Renjun awakened, he opened his eyes and realize that his back is aching due to sleeping on the floor. Well how come he slept on the floor? He remembered when he closed the door and cry and he didn't know till he slept on the floor. He heard a knock on his door.

"Renjunie can you come out? Lets eat dinner." Jaemin said in his calm voice.

"Im coming." Renjun said and sigh.

He stand up and opened the door. He can smell the food on the dining area. He walked slowly to dining area and saw a smiling Jeno sitting on one of the chairs and Jaemin pulling out a chair for him.

They eat silently as an awkward silence filled the room. No one speak nor spare glances on each other. They just eat quietly.

When Renjun finished eating he stand up and quickly excused himself. He went to the balcony to inhale a fresh air because it was too suffocating inside. Just by seeing Jeno again after 1 year, he felt like his heart crushed into pieces. Like a fragile glass that fall on the floor but like a fool he still tried to fixed that broken glass. He want to let go of Jeno because he thought the latter was happy in his own life and Renjun was the only one who can't move on.

Renjun ignored the coldness that embracing his body. He don't want to go inside for fear that him and Jeno will cross their ways and he's not able to bear his emotions anymore. He don't want to look weak, he don't want to look helpless, he don't want to look fragile...specially infront of Jeno.

He gasped when he felt a familiar arms hugged him from his back arms snaking on his waist. He can feel a warm breath that is tickling on his neck. The coldness that he felt before was replaced by a permanent warmness. Renjun tried to push the arms off of him but he's not just that strong or maybe because his feelings are contradict to his will.

"Renjun... I... Im sorry..." Jeno said.

Renjun didn't move on his position as he listen to the quiet sobs of the younger. He dont know what to do or to react. Just to know that the man he loves was crying even though Jeno break his heart he still felt hurt , like he has been stabbed on his chest.

"J-Jeno... I already forgive you." Renjun said trying to stop his tears from falling on his delicate cheeks.

Jeno let go of the hug and face him. Renjun can clearly see the sadness and sorrow in his eyes. Jeno cupped his face and speak.

"Renjun-ah...do you still love me?" He asked Renjun eyes swollen from crying.

Renjun just stayed quiet. He didn't even move a bit and just stand like a statue in front of Jeno. He didn't know if he should answer Jeno's question. His throat is getting dry and he can feel tears in his eyes.

"Renjun....please answer me..."Jeno said as tears scaped in their eyes.

Another silence filled the atmosphere. They can hear the loud sound on their chest.

"Renjun...please---"Jeno said but cut by Renjun.

"Then if I tell you I still love you, are you able to take responsibility of my feelings? If I tell you I missed you everyday, are you able to take responsibility of my emotions? If I tell you I can't sleep every night without asking and blaming myself about you leaving me, are you able to take responsibility? Answer me Jeno... Are you willing and able to take responsibility? Yes... I do... I still love you... then what now?" Renjun asked letting all his emotions and tears flow.
"Yes I'll take responsibility because I love you." Jeno said without any hesitation. His voice was really serious. And Renjun knows... Jeno love him...