III.[The End but Not the End for Renjun]

The rain was so heavy when Renjun opened the door of his shared apartment. He closed his grey umbrella and remove his wet shoes and socks. He went to his room and took a quick shower.

He dried his wet hair using his white towel while humming a song that he and Jeno loves. He smiled as he started to think about his lover. Then he heard a ding on his phone. He pulled his phone and a notification popped on his phone.

JenoJams poked you

Renjun smiled. Why would he poked me? Does he missed me so much? Renjun thought that made him laugh at himself. He called Jeno. It ring twice before Jeno picked up the call.

"Hello? Jeno why did you poked me?" Renjun asked.

"R-Renjun....ugh....listen...." Jeno's voice was agonizing and Renjun felt something happened.

"J-Jeno..." he muttered on the phone.

""I guess its a goodbye ...thanks for everything...Renjun"

"J-Jeno....hello?wait?"
He look at his phone and the phone call already ended. Renjun was being anxious.

After 1 hour

Then he heard Jaemin's footsteps in the living room. He's home,Renjun said to himself.

"Renjun..."

He looked at his door to see Jaemin standing. Jaemin was wet because of the rain and carrying a big black back pack. His eyes was dark and gloomy.

"Hey! What happened? You're so wet you should change your clothes first." Renjun said but Jaemin just stared at him.

"You okay?Jaemin?" Renjun ask.

"R-Renjun..."Jaemin uttered.

"Go change clothes first. Let's talk about that later,okay?" Renjun said and flashed him a smile.

"Renjun you need to know this... I dont know if you can still smile like that after I told you this." Jaemin said that make him confused.

What is that he supposed to say? Is it really that important? Renjun asked to himself.

"Renjun... it's about Jeno. He's dead." Jaemin said.

"Jaemin...I don't have time for those jokes. Just change your clothes because you're freaking wet. You might catch a cold if you stayed like that." Renjun said with a stern voice.

"But Im not joking... Renjun... he's dead... here...take this..." Jaemin said taking a black envelope and giving it to me.

"That's from Jeno." Jaemin added and leave.

Renjun opened the black envelope and revealed a paper. It was Jeno's penmanship Renjun said to himself. He started to read it.

To my dearest beloved Renjun,

If you received this letter that means I already died. Maybe you're wondering why did you received it. Well, I think its time for you to know the truth. Me and Jaemin are agents. We have so many dangerous missions that's why we wrote letters that have to be given to our love ones. And when you received this that means you're too much important to me.
Yes, you're too much important to me that it hurts seeing you cry,seeing you in pain, seeing you hurt. So please don't cry. Don't be hurt. Be angry to me for keeping this secret without telling you. But please dont forget me. You're so important to me and I dont want you to forget me and remember as just your first liar boyfriend. Please remember me as one of your saddest and sweetest dream. Im sorry. I know I had no rights to beg for this favor because I just left you in pain. But I love you. I always love you.

Renjun do you remember our first break up? I break up with you because I don't want you to be in danger. I want to protect you. I have dangerous missions and I dont want to see you in pain.

Jaemin always told me that I should tell you about this. That I should talk to you about this but I cant. I cant. Every time I want to tell you my throats were went dry and my hands kept trembling. Just imagining your hurt face because of me makes me want to kill myself.

Renjun I love you and please dont hate Jaemin for hiding this secrets. He always want to tell you but I dont want. Im sorry Renjun and I love you so much. I love you so much. I dont want to compare you to those cheesy things like sunshine or other else. Because you're my galaxy.

Renjun I dont want you to cry you know that so please dont cry. It maybe the end for me but its not the end for you. Soon you'll meet another person much greater than me or maybe that person was just someone behind you yet you dont notice. I want you to move on. I want you to live in a peaceful life. I want you to have a happy and contented life. Renjun I love you. I love you so much. Good bye :-)
Loving,
Your Jeno

Renjun was frozen from what he had read. He dont want to cry because Jeno just wrote that he didn't want him to cry. He cant believe all of it was happening. He wants to be brave in this situation but his heart and tears betrayed him. He collapsed on the floor crying and soon felt embraced by a warm hug of someone, Na Jaemin.

The End