7

My eyes followed the paper that landed on the ground, confused by Harry's action. He acted like he just heard his mom had past or something so tragic,something terrifying, which made me start to regret that being a virgin in here isn't going to help the situation than it already is.

Picking the sheet off the ground, Harry grabbed my arms and pulled me with him.

"Why didn't you tell me?" His tone was harsh, but his face was emotionless.

"Is it that important?" I shrug trying to hide my nervous voice, it doesn't take an idiot to know that something's wrong.

"Is it important!" He mocked me, he looked frustrated, annoyed. Eyeing me intensely, he closed his eyes and took a deep breath. "Look, if they know you are a virgin, they will sell you. They won't keep you. The people who buy you, don't have to follow the rules here, they can hit or hurt you, and they will. Do you understand?" He says slowly, nodding slowly I gulp. "Good. Now, you need to tell them you're not a virgin and that you are clean. Fucking hell, Zaraline Clark, you are one fucking mess." Raking his hand through his hair. As the sentence left his lips, tears rolled down my face, I couldn't take it anymore.

"I am, I'm a fucking messed. I'm so fucked up."