When you're stuff goes missing

So this is a very general subject.I hate when I lose my stuff though like every body else.But what gets me mad the most is when it is stolen, falls and never found or taken then returned without knowing.

First off stealing. People who steal are stupid annoying sons of  bitches who have nothing better too do so they steal.Or they don't have what they want so they take it from you. And sometimes they do it on the low and when you notice its like shit fuck my life. stealing is done cowardly dumb ass shot passion and simple.

Next the fall and never found. This gets me mad. I lose so much do to this crap. everybody been through this when you had that moment when u were sitting or walking and you drop something. You then look down and your shot is no longer there. You look all around that same spot and it just went POOF it has disappeared. Then that leaves you like Tf just happened where is my shit! YEP then I be mad at myself the whole day thinking where tf it went. Until that one day when your just relaxing and see something inn the floor pick it up and its the object you were missing.Like how da fuck did it get all the way over here . Dammmnn now you're confused like did the object move by its self.

Lastly those friends. The friends that take your stuff then return it saying sorry and your just like o . o

How did you get that ?When did you even take it? Then your friend start laughing at how u didn't know it was gone. I'm the type of person that then becomes paranoid and then promises myself I will never leave my shit around and will be mindful. But it never works truth is don't trust your sly ass friends cause they sneaky as fuck.

THE END of PART ONE

well comment and vote please if u enjoyed.