HE IS SO XXXXX

"okay,i'll help you , but---"

"but what?"

- whispers-

So if you guys want to know what the heck  we are talking about.. Well I am

sorry because the author told me to not spoil anything that might regard to today's case, but if you guys want to know it,then i'll----

*covers Sandara's big mouth*

You guys should'nt be too desperate of knowing what we talk about right?

-YOU ARE!!!

-- um, then too bad, what we talked about

is private.

--It's a good thing you agree (^_^)

--oh so you did'nt(@_@)

--(━_┳)

I do not cry but that emoticon is the only thing i know or is similar to what I am feeling. T for totally dissappointed..

Huh now I am speaking girlish.. aish

"I understand Phillip"

"So my condition for you is ....... to not fall in lo---"

"eeew.. Don't daydream too much."

"aish.. I forgot you're a robot ."

*they arrived in Phillip's house while as you know .. bickering*(that is where all couples start ♡.♡)

"You are so annoying."

"well you're annoyinger"

"that is not even a word"

"let's just go in"

*goes in before Phillip does*

"yah.. this is still my house "

"wow ,you have everything a---"

"yeah .. I know .. a child ever needs."

"no. I mean a very studious bookworm"

"aish, let's just investigate about the case and do not touch anything..."

"ne.."

*sandara's inner thoughts*

What is wrong with him? Is he gay? Is that why he did not get affected when he lands on me?.. No it can't be .. the author can't be this cruel ...

*phillip snaps his fingers in front of her face*(always so scientific)

"earth to Sandara, are you visiting space again.."

"what is it maniac.."

"he~"

"so what do you know of your friend that has been ~~never mind.."

"I don't really know him. "

"You lied to them?"

" they will just ask us many things if I say the truth.. and of course someone from space or so called detective maniac would never understand.."

*murmurs a bad compliment*

"so how did you know him.."

"he helped me yesterday and he was very happy that he was going to give a gift to someone.."

"then tell me , some information about him.."

So I was wondering why he is helping me all of a sudden, even though he said he is not interested.. and his condition..

"He's name is Alden Cray.. he is a freestyle painter , he is really famous that got many awards, there were rumors that he had a son , but the rumors were ignored and remain unanswered.."

"how about his relatives ? maybe one of them is the killer... or maybe one of his friends .. or maybe -----"

"quiet.. so annoying , anyway we might need to ask some people about him since his profile is'nt complete and well establish.."

"you're right assistant.. we should .."
*gets out*
"hey i told you im not your assistant.."

"how can we get there phil."

" let's just use my bike.. you seat behind.."

"whhhhaaattt!!!!! no way .. aren't you rich..why don't you tell your servants to drive us there.."
*phillip stops walkin*
"look sandara they're not servants theyre my friends and might stop us when i say this to them.. and remember im helping you this much .. so please be more considerate.. "

"ok.."
*seats quietly*

* sandara 's inner thoughts*
sheesh ..what is wrong with him.. but you know .. i don't know why he is helping me even if he seems pretty not want to go with me..
*phillip's inner thoughts*
why does she always be like this .. i don't understand her..and she isn't the one i saw before..

yo .. sandara here as you can see phillip and i got on the wrong foot..( does'nt actually knows what that means but is'nt your brain thinkin about all sorts of quetions like:
who killed alden cray
why did he or she killed him
will me and phillip be the best crime fighting duo..um well that is my dream though.. but without phillip..
why does my questions dont have any question marks at the end.. well the thing is the author as you know pretty lazy that's why ..                                                                                                                         how is this story related to the title... I don't know ,, I think It's G-dragon's song ..

but anyway we need your help we don't know what to d-----

oh no erroorr the narrator is is is is is getting lazy

see in the next chapter merong :>

"hey  sandara what are you doing ?"

"I'm ending this chapter .. why?

"yah.. don't you dare publish it,it's too short.."

"I don't care.."