Find the suspect!ThE r@nd0m W@y

Sandara's POV

So here we are at the dark night,waiting for a clue,a chance, a way to know...who killed Alden Cray?As I seek through this maze of confusion,I,Sandara, promises to solve this mystery SOLO STYLE.

*then ,suddenly I saw snaps of philip's fingers in front of my face...this guy is ruining my moment*

"SANDARA!!! are you in space again?"

"And so...here I am, sitting with a maniac but seems to be all Mr. know it all....And now nags as his hobby."

"And from then on... Sandara became more crazier than she was before. Hey Sandara, wake up we're here."

Good to know he is not that mad at me anymore, well at least I think so.

"so how do we interrogate the suspects?"

"THAT is a very good question. So how DO we interrogate them MS.Sandara, SINCE I AM just your assistant ."

This guy is getting on my nerves.

"well..let's..um..in the detective dramas I've watch,the detectives, or me,has to narrow it down to find the possible suspects."

I am so proud of myself to mouth something like that.What could be his reply now.

" To do that, we need to interrogate them.I am asking you HOW we will do it."

THIS GUY IS REALLY-----

"Well we will,I mean I will---"

"We need to make them speak in a way  they won't expect.Are you good at acting?"

"Um..not that much though.."

"Then do this for me."

whisper whisper---

Philip's POV

Me and Sandara are here to interrogate some Possible suspects that we need to question. But because of this girl's annoying aura,better let her think how to interrogate them.he he he

"so how do we interrogate them phil?"

"that is a very good question.SO how do we interrogate them MS. sandara SINCE I am just your assistant."

Manage to mouth that off in front of her face.It so funny how her face gets angry and becomes like a 'how the heck am I gonna do it, you're the genius here' face

"well..let's..um..in the detective dramas I've watch,the detectives,or me,has to narrow it down to find the possible suspects."

She had a satisfied face ,making it pretty obvious, as usual.

"To do that,we need to interrogate them. I am asking you HOW we will do it?"

I didn't know making someone angry is pretty fun.And she is pretty cute in a way. Looks like I know how to interrogate the suspects now.Better tell her, because-------

"Well we will, I mean I will-----"

it looks like she's gonna explode any minute now.