Baby river 👶🏻

(Eriks POV)
We said "WHAT" Colleen started to get mad and anxious "baby" it's fine I mumbled I got up
My foot was aching and then I pushed my lips against hers she suddenly had this relief of stress we pulled back from the kiss then Colleen started shouting "HELPPPP" I got back into my hospital bed and called for the nurses so they came in as quick as lighting and said "what's the matter" she said "the baby" very quietly  so the doctors checked her heartbeat to make sure the baby and Colleen was okay they quickly rushed Colleen out the room and then I said to one of The doctors "where is she going" the doctors replied "the baby room" about 1 hour later the doctor  came into the room with gloves on and he said "come with me" so he grabbed my crutches and I followed him into the room and I didn't no what to expect a baby or not so I walked into the door and saw and beautiful baby girl and went over to Colleen and said what's her name and she said "remember we both decided her name is river" so I gave Colleen a big smile and kissed her on the lips I love that name and I love you I can't wait for the adventure we are going to have so 24 hours after staying in the hospital we finally went home but we had to get a taxi because Erik crashed his one so me and Erik and river were standing outside are front door waiting for Erik to get the key out so he finally open the door and then we opened it the house was..........