10~ In Remembrance

Right here, standing before Katsuki, were 5 faces he really didn't think he'd see again. Kirishima, Izuku, Iida, ururaka and todoroki. All of them had come to help him out of the mess he'd buried himself under. "So rude of me to seperate this reunion, but I believe we were in the middle of a fight here." Shigaraki said, growing impatient. "Oh yeah! We got this!" Kirishima said enthusiastically, patting katsuki on the shoulder as he ran past. Katsuki figured Izuku had run them through a plan on the way here, so he was kinda a nuisance on this one.

Luckily, the setting played to their advantages, only for a short amount of time though. Since there was a large amount of fairly loose trash, ururaka levitated them with ease, todoroki freezing them of seeming them on fire, and hurtling them towards Shigaraki. The attack ending up as only partly working. Izuku has tried to study as many of shigaraki's habits as he could, find out when he relaxed, why he did so, and almost everything he needed to defeat him. But it was only almost, and Izuku couldn't contain all the information in his fleeting mind.

Many of the small ice or fire covered piles crumbled and Shigaraki's touch, however, he wasn't very agile. Todoroki made sure to aim the small ones, enveloped in jagged ice, near his feet. Immobilising Shigaraki, if only for a minute. Izuku has learned, Shigaraki didn't fare well with fast paced attacks, especially when they concerned him directly. With all the different attacks coming at him at once, he had no time at all to use his quirk and dissolve the daggers at his feet. Attack after attack, showing no signs of slowing, they were focused on their target, and had little to no intention of fleeing. Izuku was seriously injured, but as he'd been dealing with it for so long, it was barely more of a pinch now. When you're dead, you're kinda numb to pain.

Iida and kirishima were there as backup, and also to look slightly more intimidating I mean, 2 extra sets of muscles has to scare somebody. At the same time, it was 5 children, up against a well trained and seasoned villain, who's literal power was killing everything he touched, on accident or otherwise. So the muscle factor didn't account for much. Like I said, it wasn't a really solid plan, more like...the basis of a plan yet to be made up. In other words if this backfired, they would all be royally screwed. In this situation Izuku couldn't do much, since his capabilities mainly focused around strategising and planning. But his odd noting habits came in handy. He would often take a significant mental note whenever Shigaraki or any members of the L.O.V. Did something that seemed out of the ordinary, even for a villain. Shigaraki would almost always have a hand on his face when he sent those ear piercing screams through to Izuku. One time he pressed the button on accident when he wasn't wearing the hand, and acting almost exactly the same as Izuku did. Part of the "on the spot mater plan" was getting that hand off his face. If Izuku could just do that, he could quickly override the sound system built around his ears.

In the end, their attack could be a double edged sword. Well, it would be. Yes, they could immobilise Shigaraki for a good few minutes, but Izuku would be in the exact same state, if not worse. Plus, what if Shigaraki was faking it? What if Izuku saw it wrong? What if he forgot what actually happened and made up his own situation? So many possibilities, so many doubts. But right now, he didn't have time for a singe one. Right now, it was time to take charge, in the best way he knew possible. He ran behind Shigaraki in an instant. Making himself free to his the others hand signals without fear of Shigaraki noticing. Once the orders had come across clear, it was time to divide into action.

The plan was simple, Iida would distract him by running around them, looking as if he were trying to find an opening to strike. While todoroki and ururaka's attacks became intentionally sloppy. Hopefully, Shigaraki would assume they were running out of steam. Once Shigaraki went to make his move that's when they would strike. Todoroki had never done anything like this before, but it was their best bet. Just as Shigaraki made a run towards them, todoroki threw an ice wall in front. The top was covered in spikes, easily snatching the hand from his face in an instant. Izuku ceases the opportunity in a second. He turned it to the highest frequency and could feel his body failing in mere seconds, but he held strong, he had to for this to work.