I put a spell on you

3rd Person

Simon had two sides, some may say the other is a curse. He was your average twenty-five year old man, however he could change into something evil. No one knew of this side other than his close family and his best friend Josh, Josh had witnessed this side of Simon many times. The first time it happened Josh was almost killed by Simon. Simon knows what he did and hates himself gravely for it, he never wanted to hurt Josh or anyone. Again it happened, then Josh worked out the only way to stop Simon from trying to murder him was to show him some sort of affection. Simons bad side took a liking to this and now every night he goes to Josh's room just to give this affection back to Josh. Although Josh still gets very scared as whenever Simons lips or any sort of touch, hits him it makes Josh fall into some sort of spell.

When Simon changes back Josh is took out of this spell and Simon (as his normal self) comforts Josh and apologises multiple times, even though Josh forgives him every time.

Josh's POV

I'm scared of the night time, the night is a time I hate. I was a night owl until I came across Simon and his demonic side. I love Simon very much yet I'm also petrified of him. It's 10:46 which means in any second Simon will be in my room.

Sitting at my desk trying to act as calm as possible, but I almost have a heart attack when I hear "Good Evening Joshua."
"Evening Si." I say trying to sound casual,
His hand strokes my face and I instantly freeze "How did I get so lucky? Such a beautiful boy, you look good enough to eat." He smirks,
My heart beats a mile a minute and not in a good way,
"No need to be scared my love, you know I won't hurt you."
"Especially not anymore." I swear a tear falls and his eyes change back to the gorgeous ocean blue and they're full of sadness,
That soon changes as his eyes go back to red "You don't understand how much I want you Joshua."
All I want to do is punch him in the face to get Simon back, but I can't, he walks behind me and wraps his arms round my waist. His lips come into contact with my neck and I go weak, he makes me feel amazing but I can't show it, because then I'm giving in.
"I know you're enjoying this, I can feel it." He growls.

After about an hour I feel his spell beginning to ware off "Simon enough." I state,
"Oh look who's confident now." He smirks,
"You need to learn some respect, you bastard." I growl,
"Respect! Me! I think you need to be the one respecting me!"
I turn around and slap him, before grabbing his face hard "Give me, my Simon back now."
He laughs lowly "You better run tomorrow." Then his eyes change and I pull him into a tight embrace "I'm sorry for slapping you Baby Boy."
H sobs into me "I'm going to hurt you tomorrow and I won't be able to stop!"
I rub his back "I'll be fine, Okay I have a plan."
He looks at me and smiles sadly "Okay."
I cup his cheeks pressing a kiss to his lips "I love you Joshy."
"Love you too."
"We'll get rid of that side one day, and you'll be your normal self constantly." I say stroking his hair,
His face stays buried in my neck as I pick him up, it's amazing how dominant he becomes when he changes. That's what scares me, because I know Simon would never be like that in his normal self. He loves to be taken care off and submissive yet he's double sided.

I place him down in my bed and lay next to him, he whimpers a little "I hate this."
"I know baby."
"Why can't I just be normal." I wipe away his tears, "Don't let me hurt you Josh, please, I still hate myself for what I did last time. I can't live through that again. I love you too much Josh, I need you in my life." He cries more,
"Simon listen to me." He looks at me, I hold his shaking body "We'll get through this and everything will be fine one day. I love you too and you know that, I'm not going anywhere okay. Si, don't worry we can do this."
He grips tightly onto me "I don't deserve you."
I chuckle and kiss his neck "I'm always here for you."
He nods into my chest and so I pull his t-shirt over his head as he's sweating "Thank you."
"You should shower Baby, calm yourself down."
"You're right." He says,
"Gonna be okay?"
He nods and let's me go as I stroke his hair and peck his lips. Simon stands up and makes his way into my bathroom, I smile sadly. We're both so broken and yet we were both broken by the same person... his other side.

Once Simons out the shower he goes to his room to grab some boxers and shorts, he's also decided to wear one of my jumpers. He returns to my room looking cute and tired, I'm just sat in a pair of shorts with outstretched arms. He lazily falls into them "All that's made you tired." I chuckle,
He giggles "Yep."
"Go to sleep if you want, I'm gonna put on Netflix to finish some episodes. I'm not that tired yet."
"Oh okay." He smiles putting his head in my lap,
"Before you go to sleep-" I'm cut off by him kissing me, I cup his cheeks deepening it slightly before pulling away "Love you Si."
"Love you more Joshy." He grins returning to his old position, my fingers travel to his hair. Stroking through the thick strands and gently massaging his scalp feeling his breathe soften. "Goodnight gorgeous." I whisper, deciding to just go to sleep too. Carefully moving his head so I can lie down, once comfy I put his head on my chest and wrap my arm round his waist holding him securely. Giving him a gentle squeeze I close my eyes and fall into a deep slumber.