Halloween

Happy Halloween everyone!
Thank you for 11k views I'm still in shock but it means so much to me, thank you again💜

3rd Person POV

"Joshua we are wearing couple costumes!"
"But why?!" Josh whines "I don't even really like Halloween. Why can't we just stay here and watch scary movies?"
Simon runs his fingers through Josh's hair "We can. But let's at least go down for a hour."
"Okay fine."
"Good, I love you." Simons smiles,
"Love you too, so what are we wearing?"
"You're Buzz and I'm Woody."
Josh puts his face on Simons shoulder "Seriously?"
"Yep."
"It's not the worst idea so I'll do it."
"Yay!"

So this is how Josh ended up stood in their crowded living room dressed up as fucking Buzz Lightyear! Simon looked all cute dressed as a cowboy and Josh just felt awkward. He wonders over to Simon who's dancing with JJ and Tobi. Simon catches Josh's eye and smiles "Joshy!"
"Hey babe." Josh says wrapping an arm round his waist,
"I'm gonna go back upstairs, you okay?"
"Aww Okay, I'll be up in a second."
"Okay." He lets go off Simon, but is pulled back and met with his lips, as they pull away Simon winks making Josh laugh.

Josh quickly sneaks upstairs and into his bedroom, he changes out his outfit and into some Sidemen joggers and a t-shirt. He collapses on his bed and grabs the tv remote to put on Netflix.

Soon Simon comes upstairs "It was good call coming back up, there's way too many people down there."
"Told you, now come cuddle." Josh laughs,
Simon strips out of his cowboy attire and changes into the joggers and a t-shirt too. He climbs on the bed, he lays his head on Josh's chest and puts one arm round his waist. Josh puts one hand on the small of Simons back and the other he uses to play with his hair.

They decided to put on The Ring. Simons snuggles closer "This is better than a party. Spending time with you."
"When you get older Halloween is literally a waste of time."
"Agreed." Simons chuckles,
Josh presses play on the remote and the films begins, the pair sit in the comfortable presence of each other on this cold, Halloween night.