Save me

After that frightening moment, I woke up.

"Why is it so hot here?" , I said.

When I opened my eyes...

"What is this?", I asked to myself.

And then I realized that it was... it ... was... it was... a wide MAZE.

I walked and I ran but I can't sight anyone. All that I saw were big walls. When I turned left there were walls, when I turned right, there were options : to turn right or to turn left again.

I was crying at that time. No one can comfort me but me myself only. I felt unsatisfied with my life. I felt so lonely because no one cares about me. I had nothing but my simple shirt and pajama. No! I had no nothing because God is always there for us.

After a long walk, I started to sit somewhere and I prayed to God.

"Oh merciful God! Please take me out of here! I don't want to be a slave of something I don't desire! I don't want to be here! Please help me. Call someone who can talk and take me out of here! Please! Please!", I said.

And then I heard someone roaring. My bare feet sensed big footsteps coming.
The ground shakes and I heard someone saying something...

"Where is my dinneeeeeer?", he said.

When I found him, my heart stops to beat.
Can you guess who's finding dinner?

Minotaur : Hello! Are you my dinner? Sit down here!(excited)

In Greek mythology, the Minotaur was a monster with the body of a man and the head and tail of a bull. The Minotaur was the offspring of the Cretan Queen Pasiphae and a majestic bull. Due to the Minotaur's monstrous form, King Minos ordered the craftsman, Daedalus, and his son, Icarus, to build a huge maze known as the Labyrinth to house the beast. The Minotaur remained in the Labyrinth receiving annual offerings of youths and maidens to eat.

"Oh no!Don't eat me! I'm not your dinner you little wench!", I said.

"I don't care! peináo tóra (which means I am hungry now)!",he said.

"It looks like you're innocent. Where are you from? What clothes are you wearing?", he added.

And then someone arrived.

" θα σε σκοτώσω (which means "I will kill you")", a man said.

Minotaur spanked me, my head hits the wall and I lost consciousness.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And when I woke up , I saw blood flowing.
I said to myself ,"Am I dying? Am I eaten?".I saw the incredible minotaur seeking for help but he can't breathe and then he died.
And then I saw a hand, a hand of someone who were willing to help. I though it was our lord but I saw his face, a handsome face and he says something...

"Tóra eísai asfalís. Prépei na páte tóra. Koimísou tóra."

I closed my eyes and I fell asleep. He saves me.

Thanks google

Thanks google.com for some informations