Pennywise x Red balloon

I know its been,,,a while,,,but here's a hot little piece for all u sinners out there ;)

Pennywise sat down on the toilet, ready to make it his bitch with his monster shit when he noticed  a cute little hole in the stall! This was taco bell, so he wondered what such a hole would be for?

Suddenly, he heard a "squeak" as if you were rubbing a balloon, when a long red penis slipped through the hole. "Oh!" Pennywise exclaimed, "What a lovely peen!!"

"squeaky squeaky," the ominous cock said, as Pennywise removed his sock.

"cock sock," he stated, sticking a red nose on the end of it. Just as he went to squeeze, the balloon popped, but left Pennywise feeling sexually charged, but no worries, Shrek flew through under the stall to finish up the job. 

"Don't worry about that failed Gloryhole, mon petite, give me that sexy foot,"  shrek smiled.

"uwu papi, I, I dont know-" 

"give me that fuccken FOOT I WONT ASK AGAIN," pennywise complied to shreks demands, "oh yeah spread them sexy toes owo"

"okay daddy, ill do my best for you,"

they continued all through the night until tacobell opened again the next day, and pennywise no longer had any toes for they had been licked raw.