Chapter 1: Unexpected Meeting!

Narrator POV

On this chilly day in Pokemonlandia ((great name right?)) Glaceon was walking to the nearest Starbucks to get some coffee like any other teen bitch. Except this glaceon isn't a bitch like the rest of them all. She was a caring and loveable glaceon. She always had guys hitting on her and made many new friends. She walks inside and sits down to the person she'll never forget!

Glaceon POV

"Hi! Can I get a Double Frappechino extra chilly?" The Girl at the counter smiles "of course! What's your name?" The lady asked. "Glaceon" i says. The lady smiles "Coming right up!" She walks off and starts making her coffee. I look around and saw a Lucario and our eyes meet. I blushed but hid it. The Lucario walks to me and smiles. "Hello! My name is Lucario! What's yours?" He says friendly. I blush and smile "Glaceon. So what brings you here?" I say, trying to make small talk. Lucario Smiles and says "I was gonna get a double frapachino extra chilly since I'm thirsty for coffee." I smile brightly "that's what i order all the time!" Lucario Smiles "Cool! Hey you should text me sometime. Maybe we can hang sometime?" Lucario smiles and hands me his number. I smile and take it happily. "Of course! Maybe this is a new start of a friendship!" I say smiling. Lucario stares at me with a grin. "Care to sit down?" He ask. "GLACEON? YOUR COFFEE IS READY!" the lady from the counter screams "what the fuck?" I say. I turn back to Lucario "OK. Let's talk" I grab my coffee and smile. We sit down and start talking.

Narrator POV

So Glaceon and Lucario start a new friendship and tells each other about themselves. Glaceon explains how she works at a pokemart as a manager and is earning money so she can buy a new house. She explains her problems with her ex and Lucario understands. "I'll be here for you" he says and Glaceon smiles. Lucario starts explaining how he works for the police and is highly qualified to arrest anyone who decides to fuck with his new friend. Glaceon smiles and they become amazing friends. About 30 minutes later they left and Lucario got home to his roommate, Blaziken

Lucario POV

I walk inside the house and I find Blaziken sitting on his fatass eating chips. "BLAZIKEN! GET THE FUCK UP NOW!" I scream.  Blaziken gets up surprised "what the fuck dude? I was having fun!" I groan. "Whatever dude. Guess what? I met this amazing girl today. Her names Glaceon and we exchanged numbers." I say. Blaziken Smiles "ooh get it dude!" He says. I blush "dude. Were friends. Its probably gonna stay like that" I say calmly. Blaziken frowns. "Is she cute? If she's single maybe I can take her" he says chuckling. I frown and said "yeah she's cute and she ain't dating you for sure. She got over a heavy relationship and she doesn't need you!" I say  with a mad tone. Blaziken takes a step back "woah dude. OK I won't. " He says. I walk to my room and lay down. I start thinking about Glaceon. "She's super pretty but better watch yourself. She's single and done. Don't make any moves. Stay friends for now!" I think in my mind. I get up and send a text to Glaceon "wanna hang tomorrow?" It said. I smiled and set the phone down. I layed down and fell asleep with moments.

GLACEONS POV

I walk inside my house "mom I'm home!" I shout and I walk I'm the kitchen and find a note. "Gone for the night see ya sweetie! ~Mom" I sigh and wall upstairs to find my sister in her room. "Hey Leafeon can I have some help?" I ask. She turns and smiles "yeah what's up?" I sigh and say "when I went to Starbucks I met this one guy. His names Lucario. We talked and we became friends. He's really cute and I can tell were gonna be great friends for a while" I smile. Leafeon walks over and feels my hair. "Glaceon. That's great! Have fun with Lucario cause he seems like a great guy!" Leafeon says. I smile "thanks!" And walks to my room. I lay on my bed and sigh. I start thinking about Lucario and I shake him out of my head "a friend. Just a. friend!" I keep thinking. My phone rings and I read it. Its a text from Lucario? "Wanna hang tomorrow?" It says. I smile greatly and reply "yes. I'm glad u asked!" I type and lay down. I fall asleep and dream about Lucario.

THANKS FOR READING MY 1ST CHAPTER MORE TO COME!! BYE!!