The Fight

Authors Note: Finally we get some romance between Lucario and Glaceon. Highly requested by some people and I was told make it extra romantic. And also sorry for the last chapter I was yelled at by my friend for saying Glaceon has "tits" so yeah XD. shes "special". Lol

Narrator POV

Glaceon has been kidnapped by her psychotic Boyfriend, Scrafty, and has been raped by Scrafty. Scrafty left the room and Glaceon got the chance to call her beat friend, Lucario, who secretly has a crush on Glaceon. Let's see how this has turned out!

LUCARIOS POV

I was with Blaziken and I heard my phone ring. " Be back Blaziken" I walks and pick it up. "Hello?" I ask. "Please help me! My boyfriend kidnapped and raped me! Come save me!. I'm at 748 Pikachu Palace! Hurry before she comes back!" And the phone call ended. "Glaceon? GLACEON!" I scream and grab my keys "Blaziken come with me. Glaceons boyfriend kidnapped and raped her and I need to save her!" Blaziken nods "let's hurry!"  And we drive to the house.

~~~~~~~~~~1 Hour Later ~~~~~~~~~

I arrived at the house and get out the car and examine the house. "Seems normal so far" I say. We walk up to the house and knock on the door. We hears some thudding and the door finally opened. I tried to act casual "Hi!" I say with a fake smile. Scrafty examines both of us and shuts the door on us. I look at Blaziken "what the fuck?" I say. I knock again Louder from before. Scrafty opens the door "what's so important for you to fucking annoy me?" He shouts. I stare at Blaziken and sigh. "Scrafty. We know you have Glaceon. If you let her out now I'll never come back and I won't call the cops." I say calmly. Scrafty chuckles a creepy chuckle "I can't take that risk." He shuts the door and locks it. We waited a minute and heard screaming. "GLACEON!" I scream and try to open the door. It doesn't budge but I manage to get in through a window. Scrafty is nowhere to be seen, but I saw turkey, a huge mess, rapper posters everywhere, and a door leading downstairs barricaded with a table. I use brick break and break the table. Blaziken searches for knifes but finds none. We hear a scream and open the door. We saw Scrafty standing right there holding a knife. I saw glaceon strapped up with a knife to her head. I see blood all over her body and my eyes tear up. I noticed she was fully naked and I blushed. I can see the fear in her eyes. I slowly walk down the stairs and Blaziken follows me. I take the last step and it creaks. Scrafty sees me and have a devilish smile "So your the "Lucario" Glaceon always talks about." He says. He sets the knife down and stares at me in the eye. "Let's go" Glaceon tries to muffle "Don't" but couldnt. I punched him in the nose and he started bleeding right away. He chuckles and cracks his knuckles. He grabs me and Slams my head on his knee. I feel pain on my nose and eye instantly. I flip him over and he falls on a table. I grab him and punch him in his stomach. He yelps but uses high jump kick and hits my chest. I flew back and my rage just grew bigger. I stand up and used focus blast on him. He fell down and bleeding everywhere. I walk to glaceon. "I'll help you escape!" I start untiring her and she started screaming I turn around and Scrafty stabs me with 2 knifes. I fall down in pain. I try to get up but Scrafty kicks me. "Faggot" he says and goes back to glaceon. I stand up and I slash him in the back. His blood squirts all over me but I just glare. I kick him knocking him out. I go back to glaceon and i untie her. I hug her "Glaceon! I'm glad your OK! I wanted to." Is all I can say as glaceon kisses me. I was shocked but I kissed her back. She looked me in the eye "let's get out of here," she said. I turn around and Scrafty is long gone "damnit!" I said. That phsyco is still out there. I grab glaceon and leave the house. We go to her house and Leafeon helps us both Clean up. After that we put band aids on all the cuts and were all better. I leave outside to the porch and sit down. Glaceon comes out and sits next me to me. "Hi" I said nervously. She hugs and kisses me again. "You saved me. I dont know how to repay you!" She smiled. I laughed "no you don't need to do anything for me." I smile. "OK. Tour the greatest friend ever!" She hugs me and walks back inside. "Yeah.. Friends.." I say quietly and head for my car. I start driving home and my phone starts ringing. "Unknown #" it said. I froze and wondered "could it be Scrafty?" I pick it up. "Hello?" I said. The voice said "you wanna play a game lucario?" I drop my phone and screamed.

Authors Note: Cliffhangers. Gotta love them. Finally some kissing in this chapter. Sorry it didn't have much romance but its what I could do! Well, thanks for reading! It means a lot and goodbye!