The Problem

Author Note: Today's chapter is all about GLACEON. Blaziken and LUCARIO aren't involved at all. Just to let you all know. Now enjoy ^-^

NARRATORS POV

After Blaziken told Glaceon about Lucarios feelings for her, Glaceon did lots of thinking. She eventually shook him out if her head for a while until he texted her. Glaceon spent the next week with her Boyfriend, Scrafty. The 1st week was amazing for them, but soon after things started changing bewteen them. Scrafty became more strict and yelled more.

GLACEONS POV

I went to lunch with scrafty at his place. I was happy "Scrafty what are we gonna eat?" Scrafty got angry at me "Just shut the fuck up you senseless Bitch. You'll eat what I say you'll eat and you'll fucking like it you slut. Whore." He says. I gasp and I start crying. Scrafty face changed "oh shit I'm sorry. I didn't mean any of that baby. I'm just stressed at work. I'm sorry baby." He says and hugs. Me. I hug him back "it's OK. Ik stressing too." I say. He kisses me and I blush. I kiss back. We walk out to his house a d he let's me in. I see lots of posters of rappers and i shiver. He comes up from behind. "Its alright." He says. "Have a seat" he says and walks into the kitchen. He grabs some turkey and starts cooking. I look around and say "what a nice house!" Smiling. Scrafty chuckles in a weird way, but I ignore it. I get up and walk to scrafty. He sees me get up and shouts "SIT DOWN!" I frown and grumble "fine." He smiles and continues. I get a weird feeling but over look it. I turn the TV on and I watch  a show called "Ducklett Dynasty" I giggle at the show. Scrafty walks over and hands me a platw with turkey and mashed potatoes. "Thank you baby!" I say and continue eating. Scrafty frowns and says "is this all I get for being your boyfriend. All this bullshit and shit? I make you a FUCKING dinner and that's all I get??? WELL FUCK YOU BITCH!!!" Scrafty screams. He grabs some rope and pushes me on the ground. I scream for help "SOMEONE HELP ME!" Scrafty tied her up and took all her clothes off. "You've been such a bad girlfriend. I'm gonna a punish you for all this." He whips her and grabs her tits. I kicks scrafty away. "YOU WONT GET AWAY WITH THIS YOU PERVERT" im blushing and screaming. Scrafty chuckles and grabs her face "don't you get it. I already did!" He chuckles. He drags me down into his basement and puts me on a table and straps me. He has my legs wide open.

Scrafty smiles and well... ((AUTHORS NOTE: Scrafty rapes her but uses protection. I know they're gonna be sex probably later on but that's fucking nasty to describe)) Scrafty finishes "that was amazing" he says with a devilish smile. "I'll be back bitch. Stay here. He walked up the steps and locked the door.  I grabbed my phone and texted lucario " LUCARIO I GOT KIDNAPPED BY MY BOYFRIEND. HELP ME HURRY HE RAPED ME AND IM SCARED!" I text him his address and I hide my phone. I passed out a while after. I wake up 72 hours later and I found the biggest shock of my life.

Authors Note: thanks for reading this guys! I love making these for fun IDC for any views I just want to make a couple people in my life happy of this. Rate Comment and Follow and Morea coming tomorrow BYE!