the legend

Long ago in a far away land there lived a teenage boy, he lived in a small house in a huge kingdom. He was handsome and smart but nobody thought so and shuns him because of his parents, people who tried to kill his parents were killed the next day. Many villagers thought that they were dark wizards. Only the boy survived. The king saw him as a threat to the kingdom and so he sent his guards to capture him. And was put on trial and found guilty of witchcraft and sentence to death by being beheaded. The next day, when the guards went down to the dungeon to find the boy escape. When they reported to the king he called his top warriors to capture and kill the boy.

Unfortunately the leader of the warriors was not with them but on a mission and along away she met the boy and instantly fell in love with each other and decided to go to the nearest kingdom and got married. What they haven’t know was one of the top guards were in town and saw the happy couple walking down the aisle to their new life. Jealousy took over him for he love the leader of the warriors and wanted her all to him so he devised a plan and put it to work. The next day when he saw him alone he took out his sword ran fast into the boy’s body and killed him. His wife saw her new husband and soon to be father lying on the ground death covered in a pool of blood.

She ran back to her own kingdom and ran to her friends and she told them the whole story. When they reported this to the king the knight confess that it was he who killed him and explain that he had killed the boy who was the most wanted in the kingdom. The king was please but the leader was not, she ran to her chambers and broke down crying. The king who was of old age and had no heir, rewarded the knight the heir to the throne and told him he could have any maiden in the kingdom. He chose the leader of the warriors but knew she would never marry him, so he went down to the lair of the young castle wizard. He ask her to make a love potion to make the leader fall in love with her, she agreed but warned him of a curse from a death of a young man who was in love. Not caring for the warning the knight snuck into the kitchen and poured the potion in the drink then sent it up to her room.

When she heard a knock at the door she saw the drink and took it in, but when she was about to take a sip a voice called out to her to tell her not to take a sip of the drink and warning her of the potion and said to take her team a run away. She knew it was her dead husband voice so she did what he said and grabbed her team but it was too late the soldiers where coming up to capture the leader for marring a fugitive trying to fight their way out but It was too late her husband’s curse was taken affect. After being curse the team ran out of the kingdom, wondering what would happen next, then the leader was about to have her baby, when she was having her child the young castle wizard came to them and told them about the poison drink and how the knight wanted him for his queen.

The leader was angry and could never forgive him for doing such a thing. Then the wizard explains the effects of the curse, first they will be reincarnated, and in order to they will have to defeat the person who cast the spell by killing him. This made the girl break into tears for she had been reminded of the death of her husband. Everyone knew this was the only way, but the leader thought there must be another way. Until then they will be hunted by 5 people known as the big 5 and all of their decendents will be hunted until they bear a child. And so the story begins.