Chapter 1: Long Lost Friend

Snow POV

---Flashback---

I was laughing with my best friend Gray Fullbuster. We were both five years old and training with our magic. 

"Hey Snow," Gray said.

"Yeah?" I said. Gray looked at me with concern in his eyes. 

"I need to tell you something." 

"Yeah?"

"I'm going away to train with somebody else," he said. I stared at him in disbelief. How could he do this to me? 

"W-what?" I said. "With who?" 

"This girl named Ur," he said. I looked at him and I could hear the sadness in his voice. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay," I said. 

---End of Flashback---

I was walking down a street in Magnolia. It has been my dream to always join Fairy Tail ever since my dad told me about it. 

I continued to walk until I got to the front of the guild. I walked in and this girl with white hair and a red dress walked up to me. 

"Hello," she said. "I'm Mirajane. But you can call me Mira. You looking to join Fairy Tail?" 

I nodded my head and sat down at the bar. 

"Where would you like your guild mark?" she asked. I thought for a second. 

"On my chest right here," I said pointing to the right side of my chest. 

"Okay. What color?"

"The color of my hair would be fine," I said. "If that's available." A Fairy Tail guild mark showed up in the place where I pointed and it was snow blue like my hair. 

"Some of our members are out on a mission," she explained. "I'm pretty sure they'll be back soon." I nodded my head to show her I heard her. 

---Time Skip---

Gray POV

The team was heading back to the guild. We arrived and Mira came out saying we got a new member. Wow. That's cool.

"What's her name?" Flame Brain asked.

"Imma let her tell you," Mira said. 

We walked in and saw the girl she was talking about. Snow blue hair, dark magenta eyes, freckles, a red headband pulling back her bangs. She was wearing a light blue shirt with a white vest and a very light purple bandanna. And she was wearing dark blue leggings with blue jean shorts over them.   Kinda cute.

"Hi," she said. I was staring at her. "Hello?"

"Huh. Hi." I said, blushing slightly. She looked familiar. "Hmm," I said to myself.

"I'm Gray," I said. "Gray Fullbuster."

I saw her eyes light up.

Snow POV

Gray Fullbuster? No way. I haven't seen him since we were five. 

"I'm Snow," I said. "Snow Kokage." He hugged me. 

"Hey," said a pink haired dude. "We just met her, give her some space ice princess."

"It's okay," I said. "Me and Gray used to be friends when we were little. Like 5, actually." Their jaws dropped in awe. 

"What happened?" said the pink haired guy again. "I mean, like, what's your past?" I didn't like thinking of our past. Well, actually I did. 

"We used to train together," I said. "When we were five, he left to go train with some girl named Ur." I heard Gray let a small gasp escape. I noticed this but acted like I didn't. 

---Time Skip---

I learned everybody's name eventually. I was actually glad that I had found my long lost friend. Especially since he's the only family I have now that my family is dead. 

---A/N Note---

Sooo, how did I do? Hopefully not terrible. I couldn't really think of anything except Snow being best friends with Gray when they were little and then he left to train with Ur and then she found him again by joining Fairy Tail. XD. 

So, tell me how I did in the comments! Thx. 

^ ^ Meow!! 0w0