Chapter 24: Love/A Thousand Years

Tulip POV

Mom and dad were taking me to the guild the next morning. I was riding dad's back. Like the first time we met. 

"We're here!" Dad said. He let me off of his back and we all walked inside. Jay and Jem were already here. Dad came up to me with a stamp. 

"Do you wanna join the guild?" He asked me with a giant smile on his face. I nodded my head. A few seconds later, I had a giant gradient white and pink guild mark on my chest. I cheered. Dad picked me up, hugged me, and spun me around.  

"Welcome to the Fairy Tail family, baby girl," he said. 

"Baby girl?" Natsu asked. 

"Yeah," Dad said. "Me and Snow adopted Tulip." 

"But," Natsu said. "I thought you said two kids was enough and that you didn't want three kids." 

"Well," Dad said. "I changed my mind." 

---Time Skip---

Gray POV

I was sitting down at a table while Snow was talking to Wendy.

"Special announcement guys!" Wendy said. "Snow has volunteered to sing for us for entertainment!"

"Yeah!" 

"Yo!" 

"Go, mom!" 

"You go, sis," Flame Brain said. I'll admit it. Flame Brain and Snow had grown close after Winter died. They now felt like brother and sister. I didn't mind. As long as Snow was happy.

Snow smiled nervously as she walked up on stage. The music started. 

"Heart beats fast," Snow started singing. "Colors and promises." She looked at me. She closed her eyes. She opened them again. "How to brave? How can I love when I'm afraid, to fall? But watching you stand alone." Memories started going through my head. "All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow. One step closer." I looked at her.

Tulip POV

"I have died every day waiting for you," Mom continued. I looked at dad. I watched a tear go down his face. This weird holographic cloud thing showed up and looked like it was playing memories. 

"Darling don't be afraid I have loved you for a thousand years," Mom sang. "I'll love you for a thousand more." I watched one of the memories. There was a fight. 

"Time stands still. Beauty in all she is." I looked at my mom. She knew these lyrics by heart. I watched the memories. There was one of dad being held by a rustic orange-haired man with blood pouring from the side of his body. 

"I will be brave," Mom continued. "I will not let anything take away what's standing in front of me. Every breath. Every hour has come to this. One step closer." Then, something popped up. Mom getting shot in the head, but she was an illusion? "I have died every day, waiting for you. Darling don't be afraid. I have loved you for a thousand years. I'll love you for a thousand more." Dad had tears pouring as he watched all the memories go by. You could hear them slightly. 

"GRAY!" I heard mom screaming. It zoomed past. Three Months Later.  The holographic cloud then showed what looked like mom and Natsu sitting outside. 

"Just know," Natsu said. "Whatever happens I'm here for you Snow. I love you like a sister. Nashi loves you. Even Luce." He smiled. "But, you'll get through this. I'm sure Ice Prin"---Mom glared at him---"Sorry. I'm sure Gray will be okay."The memory faded. 

"And all along I believed I would find you " Mom continued. "Time has brought your heart to me. I have loved you for a thousand years. I'll love you for a thousand more." Mom was crying too. "I have died every day waiting for you. Darling, don't be afraid. I have loved you for a thousand years. I'll love you for a thousand more. And all along I believed I would find you. Time has brought your heart to me. I have loved you for a thousand years. I'll love you for a thousand more." The song ended. The last memory was being shown. 

"I love you my Ice Prince," Mom said.

"I love you more than anything my Ice Princess," Dad said. The holographic cloud disappeared. Dad ran up to mom and gave her a hug. She hugged him back.

Snow POV

"I hope you know that was for you," I whispered in Gray's ear. He hugged me tightly. 

"Thank you," he said. "Thank you." 

---Later That Night---

Gray POV

I was walking down the sidewalk. Snow had already gone home. That's when a random girl came up to me. 

"Hello," she said. 

"Um, hi?" I said. I was very confused. 

"Listen," she said. "I know your name is Gray Fullbuster. And I want you. I love you, mister."

"Ummm," I said. "I'm married with three kids." The girl looked devastated. Plus, I'm way older than her. She ran off. "Ummm. That was weird." I continued going home. I got home and sat at the table. Snow was still up and asked if I wanted anything to drink. I told her no and told her what happened on my way home. She told me not to worry about it because this girl had been saying that to every man she could find unless they were elderly. 

"Well," I said. "She did it to me." Me and Snow went to bed. She was laying down as I was shaking my boots off. I unbuttoned my shirt, I was about to take it off until I felt warm arms wrap around me. 

"I have died every day waiting for you," Snow sang quietly. "Darling don't be afraid. I have loved you for a thousand years." Her voice was calming, relaxing, beautiful.......

"Snow?" I said. 

"Hmm?" I turned around and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around my neck making the kiss deeper. I wrapped my arms around her waist. I put more effort into the kiss. That's when the door opened. Jay was looking inside. He quickly turned away.

"I'm sorry," he said. "I just ruined your moment." I just smiled to myself. HE shut the door and ran off. Me and Snow, continued our kiss. 

---A/N---

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!!! I love you all. Thanks.

Bai!!!

Meow ^ ^ 0w0