004

When I am fully ready for my first day of school, I make my way downstairs. Rosalie's eyes light up when she sees me.

"You look amazing, Olivia." Rosalie says. "People are gonna be jealous."

A guy with dirty blonde hair and bronze eyes steps up, we stand face to face.

"I'm Jasper," he says.

"Olivia," I say.

"Come on," Emmett says. "You're riding with me."

Alice Cullen.

"Edward's blood singer starts today," I say when Olivia is outside. "A vision came last night."

"Good," Carlisle responds. "Maybe Olivia will befriend her?"

"Maybe," I reply. "I hope nobody gives Olivia a hard time."

"People usually don't mess with us," Rosalie says. "Let's go before we're late."

Olivia Cullen.
Forks High School. Home of the Spartans. I sigh as I read over the sign.

I ditched the others, because I want to become known her all by myself

I ditched the others, because I want to become known her all by myself. Rosalie understood, and she claims she's proud. She'll be more proud when I do good.

"You new too?" A girl in a green jacket asks.

I smile at her, "Yes. I'm Olivia. Olivia Storm Cullen."

"I'm Isabella Swan, but you can call me Bella." The girl says. "Let's go find the office."

Bella and I enter the school, the halls are full. The office was actually difficult to find. Forks might be a small town, but the school is larger than you'd think.

"We are new." Bella says. "Isabella Swan and Olivia Swan...."

The woman hands or scheduled and another sheet of paper. The other sheet of paper needs signed by our teachers and returned at the end of the school day.

I get my schedule from Bella and I study it.
Olivia Cullen's schedule
1st - Drama - Mrs. Williams
2nd - Algebra 3 - mr. York
3rd - English 3 - Mrs. Vanders
4th - Biology - Mr Molina
Lunch
5th - Gym - Coach Russo
6th - Free period.

Bella and I share 3rd, 4th, lunch, and 5th together. She doesn't have a free period, all classes.

"I'll see you in English, Bella." I say. "You're my new friend."

I leave Bella at the office, and I go searching for my Drama class. When I find it, Mrs Williams signs my slip after her kind greeting. I took this class so u fan work with the stage crew.

"Acting or stage crew?" Mrs Williams asks me as I head towards a desk, this class is in the small auditorium.

"Stage crew." I reply. "I'm good with electronics."