Chapter 3: The New Home

After F/N finished packing her things, you and her headed downstairs to leave with Thomas. The two of you saw Thomas waiting by the door and you both went over to him, smiling widely.

"Ready to go, sassy lassies?" Thomas asked, also smiling. You nodded excitedly and F/N giggled at you. Thomas chuckled a bit before opening the door for you and F/N. You exited the orphanage quickly while F/N stayed behind for a moment.

"See ya, SUCKERS!" She shouted, "I ain't gonna miss you!" She added. You looked back at her and giggled softly.

Once you, F/N, and Thomas were all in the car and ready to go, Thomas started driving home. The entire trip there, you stared out of the window.

—small time skip—

When you arrived at the house, Thomas parked the car and got out, opening the door for you as F/N got out herself. Thomas walked to the back of the car and grabbed your bag while F/N grabbed hers. He glanced at you for a moment as he shut the trunk. A bright smile was plastered on your face as you beamed with excitement.

Suddenly, a male that looked a lot like Thomas appeared beside him. You saw he was wearing a blue shirt, tan coloured pants, a grey sweater wrapped around his shoulders, and a pair of black glasses. You immediately recognized him as Patton and giggled softly as he squealed happily.

"Oh my gosh!! Thomas you actually adopted kids!!" He said over-excitedly.

You smiled softly as Thomas and F/N walked into the house, you following behind closely. When you entered, you saw Virgil, Roman, and Logan all around the living room.

"Guys, these are F/N and Y/N. They're the kids I adopted today." Thomas introduced.

Logan looked over at you guys. "Salutations." He greeted. You waved at him slightly, almost nervously.

Next was Roman's greeting...

"Greetings, fair maidens!! I am so glad to have met you on this fine day!!" He said over-dramatically. You heard F/N giggle softly and saw her wave out of the corner of you're eye. You didn't mind Roman, but he was very weird in your opinion. ((There!! I fixed it!! Happy??))

Virgil's greeting didn't really show anything. He didn't even look up from his phone as he waved slightly.

You frowned slightly at his 'greeting'.

"Nice to meet you too, Virgil." You mumbled softly.

Thomas sighed.

"Don't mind him. He just wants to check Tumblr 24/7." You heard Roman say from the couch.

You rolled your eyes at what Roman said and looked at Thomas.

"Can I take my stuff up to my room...?" You asked quietly. Thomas nodded.

"Of course!" He said with a smile. He handed you your bag and you dragged it up the stairs with him following. The bag wasn't that heavy, but you didn't really feel like carrying it properly.

When you got upstairs, Thomas lead you to your room. You and F/N shared a room, and apparently F/N had followed you and Thomas upstairs. You walked into the room and gasped softly.

"Wow..." you and F/N said in unison. Thomas beamed, knowing you liked it.

You ran over to a bunk bed which was near the window.

"I call top bunk!!" You called out as you started climbing the ladder. You heard F/N and Thomas laugh a bit as you dropped your bag onto the ground. You laid down and stared at the roof as you closed your eyes.

"I'm tired..." You whined. You could hear Thomas chuckle a little.

"You go to sleep. If you need me, I'll be downstairs, probably talking to Virgil." Thomas said before walking out of the room, followed by F/N.

You whined quietly as they left, not wanting to be alone like you were at the orphanage. Nonetheless, you sighed and laid in your side, curling up into a ball and slowly falling asleep.

——————————————————

Omg guys!! I am so sorry for not updating in so long!! Thank you all so much for being reasonably patient. It helps me a lot. I truly would've updated this sooner, but I barely spend any time on this account anymore. Again, thank you all so much for being patient. I hope you liked this chapter!

I'll see you all in the next one, guys, gals and non-binary pals!! Peace out!!