Introduction

PLEASE EXCUSE ANY GRAMMATICAL ERRORS THEY MAY HAVE IN THIS BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Sounds like you need to do some soul searching",

Was the last thing he told me before we parted ways. That little sentence has been on my mind since I first heard it.

It's a sentence of confusion mixed with hope.

A sentence of "well what are you going to do with your life"...... a sentence that I have no answers to.

Matter of fact, I barely have the answers to anything now a days. How is it, a student with a 3.4 GPA, has a 1.2 GPA on the education of her own life... confusing, right.

My name is Blake, Blake Myrie Mason.

A lot has happened in my life over these past two semesters. Socially, physically, and unfortunately emotionally. Leaving home and starting college has been an eye-opener for me, and honestly I would change anything about it. I'm currently ending my freshman year at Atlanta A&T, one of the greatest HBCUs in America. Now that my freshman year is ending, the confusion and life decisions are currently beginning, and sadly closing in on me. During these two semesters, I've endured a lot and lost myself to the world, now it's time for me to find myself. So here goes nothing.