Chapter 19

I woke up next to my baby as his arms were wrapped around my stomach.

I fixed my bonnet and got up to brush my teeth and wash my face and 5 minutes later he did the same.

"Goodmorning Beautiful" he said as he kissed my forehead.

"Goodmorning baby" I said to the best of my ability with toothpaste still in my mouth.

I finished my morning routine, washing my face with face wash and I sat on the counter waiting for him to get done.

"What are we going to do today" he asked wiping his face off with a towel.

"I don't know what do you want to do?"

"Well it's been raining all night last night so we can get chill inside today honestly. Then later tonight I want to take you to this poetry club." he said helping me down from the counter.

"What poetry? How do you even know I'm into all that?" I said raising my eyebrow.

"You have a notebook stored behind your second pillow... I figured it's not just an empty notebook."

I just bit the inside of my cheek not knowing what to say.

We got back in the bed and he plugged up his game since we were in his room. I was not about to watch him play the game so I grabbed his laptop and watched makeup tutorials. As I was typing in more videos to watch my eyes ran across a bookmark that labeled "Imani' with a red heart so I scoot back in the bed closer to the headboard and clicked it.

Worst mistake I could have ever done..

Pictures, videos, poems anything digital you can think of was stored on this bookmark. I muted the laptop, looked at Xaiver (who was so into the game he probably didn't even know I took his laptop) and I scrolled. Anger rose in my body because I was still trying to figure out why did he still have these pictures. I looked at it some more until I ran across a picture of two tattoos. She had a scripture under her left breast and he had his.... I looked up on his left shoulder.

That did it for me I closed out the bookmark and tried to calm myself down. "I'm not his girlfriend, I can't be mad. I'm not his girlfriend, I can't be mad" I said to myself repeatedly as I lay down trying to take a nap. My thoughts ran incredibly wild as I tried to calm myself down eventually falling asleep.

I woke up to a pillow being thrown at my face. Immediate annoyance. I looked up and Xaiver had a whole ass party in here. Four other guys were surrounding the tv yelling and one was in the corner rolling a blunt.

"What kind of shit is this?" I said out loud and everybody looked at me.

"Xaiver if you wanted to have other company over you could've woke me up and told me to leave."

"But I didn't" he said very bluntly.

I looked at him for five seconds and grabbed my phone, keys and my slippers. I wasn't staying for this.

"Where you going? They just my potnas." he said getting up.

"Na, you could sit down.. You're pretty occupied so I'm going about my business." I said closing the door.

How tf you have your girl in the room with your potnas? I have NEVER seen nothing like that before.

I had an attitude all the way to my room. A migraine was growing and I needed some pills and to finish my nap since I was so rudely awaken.

I hopped in my bed turned off the lights and closed my eyes.

2 hours later