Pleasure

Smokescreens p.o.v

     I groaned when I awoke. I felt that my pelvic plating was still retracted and looked to see my member out. I then saw yellow. I looked to see Bumblebee wrapped in my arms. His butt to my mid section and I was clinging on to him. "Oh frag." I mumbled then smiled, "it wasn't a dream." Then I felt Bee roll over and saw him look at me. "Well good morning." He smiled at me then muzzled into my chest. "I'm so sore babe." I stroked his back struts. "I'm about to make you so much sore that you won't walk straight for the rest of your cycle baby." I felt him start to get hot, "you wanna go another round?" Bee Asked seductively. "Is that a question." I grabbed him and pinned him to the berth, a squeak making me smirk. "I'm about to tear you in two my baby Bee." He groans. "Please." I kiss him and he immediately arches into me. I start to get hard and he whimpers. "All fours." I growl as I let go of his lips with mine. He does as I order. "You ready?" He nods. I get on my knees and line up with his entrance. I smile mischievously and this makes him rock back into me. "Stop teasing, you know what you are doing to me." I smile happily, "hell yeah I do. Now, I'm gonna be rough babe. Can you handle it?" Bumblebee nods and whimpers. "Good." I slam into him and he cries out loudly. I don't stop, the tight heat holding onto my cock. "Holy frag!" I shout. I keep pounding into him. My chassis rubs against his back struts as I move myself in and out of him. "Smoky, it feels so good!" I growl and slam into him once more, he withered and I knew I hit his g-spot. "Yes! Right there Smoky!" His voice drives me crazy.
     "Oh Primus baby!" Bumblebee is gasping and moaning out amazing things. "I'm gonna cum!" He suddenly shouts and I get completely on my knees then ram into him again and again. Then all of a sudden he drops and moans and moans. "Ohhh Smoky. So hot. So much pleasure." I groan as I come into him, I start to go slow in him. "Oh babe, I could make you cum every minute if I needed to." I turn him around and he lays on his back. I collapse on him. I feel his cock on my mid section so I slide up to where my shaft is on his. He arches into me. "Horny are we?" I ask and he smiles, "only for you. You make me this way." I get on my servos and knee caps above him. "I love you my Bee." He smiles, "I love you too my Smoky." All of a sudden our chassis open and blue lights started to collide. Bumblebee cries out in pain but I don't feel any pain and I hurry to shut mine. His stops and I can only see his spark. My optics go wide, "Bumblebee?" He throws his helm back and holds his mid section. "I'm alright, just a...jolt." He closes his chassis, "We May love each other and make love but we can't get bonded yet." He nods, "agreed." I smiled and hold him. "We need to get up and get moving." He nods, "yes sir." I smile and get up whilst helping him. He starts to walk to the door and I smack his butt. He Squeaks and I pin him against the wall, his chassis smothered against the wall. "Gonna let some other mech see your member that only belongs to me?" He shakes his helm. "Didn't think so." I hear his plating shift and his pelvic area is closed. "I swear to Primus I could slam into you right now. You know what, I think I will." He doesn't have a second to say anything as I do as said. He screams out and I smile. Then I pull out. I slam back in and he starts to moan. "Harder Smoky!" I hear his plating retracting then he cums. "Holy frag!" He screams in pleasure. I cum into him and wrap my arms around his waist as I leave myself inside him. "Smoky, I think we need soundproof walls." I chuckle, "I'll make sure to get those enforced." Bumblebee then grunts as he puts away his member. "Alright," I slide out, slowly. He moans through the whole thing. "Smokescreen, I just got a message." I watch as he checks his com. "The others went out. They had to see Agent Fowler. We're in charge of each other I suppose." I nod, "damn." I see him look at me. "Ya Good?" I nod. I put away my member. This time he pins me to the wall, "I'm gonna ride  you tonight, you know how much I like being a cowboy." I smirk, "yeehaw partner." He smiles.