Messed Up

"Bee?" Bumblebee turned away from the cartoons he was enjoying with Raf.

"Hey, Smokes," Bumblebee noticed something was wrong, "are you okay?"

Smokescreen shifted and silently shook his head. Arcee rose a brow and crossed her arms. "Whats going on speedy?"

Smokescreen had just gotten back from a patrol. "I-I messed up."

Bumblebee was grabbing his shoulder. "Smoky, what happened?"

WheelJack was curious and nervous.

"C-Cons." Smokescreen removed just hand from the side of his chest plate. A gaping hole with energon leaking was shown. Bee's optics spun quickly and his brows rose. The speedster started to fall. WheelJack and Bumblebee caught him.

"RATCHET!" Bumblebee shouted. He grabbed one side of Smokescreen and WheelJack got the other.

Ratchet came running in from the hallway with a serious expression. His eyes landed on Smokescreen and his medic training kicked right in. "I'm here, I'm here."

Bumblebee hovered over his lover as the bot groaned and started to cough up a storm. Bumblebees worried whirred made Smokescreen grab his servo.

"Bumblebee, step back! I have to close this up as soon as possible," Ratchet urges, "Smokescreen, what happened? Talk to me."

"S-Starscream. Missile. Jumped." Was all he managed to groan out.

"Bumblebee, step back!"

WheelJack pulled the young yellow bot back. "Hey kid, just stay right here. He isn't going anywhere. I promise."

Bumblebee didn't really pay attention. He just watched as Ratchet worked. The three kids were leaning over the railing and practically biting their nails.

Then. A long piercing noise rung out. Ratchet worked faster and Smokescreens chassis was no longer going up and down. Bumblebee squealed. WheelJack held the kid back and practically had to hold him against his form with all the wreckers might. Bumblebee cried out and tried fighting the wrecker holding him. Bulkhead grabbed him instead and held him. Arcee covered her mouth. Optimus was watching intently and had to clench his fists and denta.

Ratchet let out a heavy sigh and stepped back a little. The machine was still on a long beep. Bumblebee was sobbing. He had stopped struggling. He dropped to the floor and cried out.

"Bumblebee, come here. Come here." It was Optimus. He bent down and held him. Bumblebee clutched to the Prime. Ratchet hid his face and was about to unplug the machine. Then, beeps. Normal. Even. A rhythm. Ratchet jumped back and patched up the hole the best he could.

Bumblebee peeled away from the Prime. "H-He gonna make it, Ratchet?"

"He's gonna get through it."

Bumblebee dropped with relief.

"Baby Bee?" Bee was at Smokies side in a second.

"Oh thank primus."

"Not-Not done that easy." Bumblebee smiles at his lover.