Chaper 2......

Recap; After dinner the girls went back to the apartment to get ready.

When they all were finished getting ready, they piled into Kiana's car and headed to Niall's apartment which was only about 15 minutes across campus. When they finally arrived Niall, and 3 other boys was outside trying to build a fire. Trying being the key word. As soon as the car stopped Niall came up to Kiana window. "Well hello there beautiful,"Niall said. "Hello," Kiana said. He cheeks turned a rosie red color. The girls got out the car. Ash and Alyson walked inside while Alea and Kiana went with Niall.

As soon as they walked in the door Ash grabbed Alyson's arm. "Do you remember when I told you earlier I ran into a boy?" Ash said. Alyson shook her head yes. "That's him," she said pointing to Louis. "Really, he is really cute," Alyson said. Ash gave her this mean look. "I was just saying,calm down," Alyson said. Before Ash could say anything else. Louis looked up and saw Ash. He smiled and then started walking towards her. "Well ill be out side with everyone else," Alyson said as she walked out the door.

"Guys this is Alyson," Kiana said as Alyson was walking out the door. Alyson gave a friendly wave. "Hey, my name is Harry, you can sit with me if you'd like," Harry said. "Umm sure why not, and nice to meet you." Alyson said walking to Harry. "Oh , and this is Zayn, Liam, and Niall." Harry said. "Hey guys," Alyson said. They all said, "hello."

Liam walked inside to go use the bathroom when he saw Louis and Ash making out on the couch. They heard the door shut and they both looked up. "Um..I'm sorry I just had to use the bathroom." Liam said. Liam just walked down the hall to the bathroom. Ash hide her face in Louis neck. "I'm so embarrassed,"Ash said. "Don't be we were just kissing, plus Liam won't saying anything." Louis said. "Well that's a relief, should we go outside with the others?" Ash said. "Yea I guess." Louis said.

When they walked outside. Harry and Alyson were sitting together. Niall and Kiana were holding hands. Alea was sitting in Liam's lap. Zayn was sitting by himself. So Louis ran to him and sat in. Is lap. "Get off me!" Zayn yelled pushing Louis to the ground. "Okay gosh you don't have to be so mean." Louis said while he was getting off the ground. He motioned for Ash to come sit by him. So she did.

"So what do y'all want to do now?" Niall said. "Hmmm.. why don't we make smores?" Louis said. "Sounds good to me, ill go get the stuff, will you help me Alea?" Liam said. 'Of course I will," Alea said. Liam and Alea came back with marshmellows, chocolate, gram crackers, and stick like things to roast the marshmellows on. They all grabed a marshmllow and stick and stuck it over the fire. Kiana's marshmellow caught on fire, and while she was trying to blow it out it flew off and landed on Niall. "I'm soo sorry," Kiana said trying not to laugh. Everyone else was laughing there butts off. "Its okay," Niall said. "Are you sure, I feel so bad!" Kiana said. "Yes I'm sure," Niall sid grabbing her waist and kissed her.

*hours later*

"I think were about to leave its getting late." Kiana said. The girls all sook there heads yes. Harry walked Alyson to the car they hugged and exchanged numbers, Liam and Alea did the same expect Liam kissed Alea on the cheek. Niall and Kiana kissed and said goodnight. Louis carried Ash on his back to the car. He let her off and kissed her on the forehead and said, "goodnight my love." She grabbed his phone and put her number in it, kissed his cheek and said, "goodnight."

The girls got in the car and tarted their way back to the apartment.