My Version of Voltron, ig

‼️TRIGGER WARNING: not exactly sure on how to rate it, but it does have electrocution and p a i n‼️‼️

A scream. It was heard throughout the whole school. Not too long ago, the speakers had turned on and stayed that they were going on lock down mode, as a flying object was hovering over the school. The teacher had stood, going infront of the students. Banging, a plead. "Please! Let me in! I'm locked out, no one is opening the door! I just wanted to pee!! Not this!" Their voice cracked, obviously crying. Quickly, the teacher rushed to the door and opened it, hushing the scared child inside. They sat near the others, silent, their small body shaking as they cried. Some comforted, others ignored, afraid that the child's wails might be loud and cause an attack. There was banging on the door, causing the students and teacher hold their breath, afraid to make a noise, coming closer. The door was kicked open, a boot tapping loudly on the floor. The figure walked in, two others behind. The figure stood, tall and proud, purple fur covering their face with bright yellow eyes. Quietly, a student whispered "Zarkon.." next to the large purple man was a witch, she stood small and short, hunched over as though she never learned how to fucking walk straight, Jesus imagine the pain she's in. The thought of it causing my back to hurt as well. The emperor spoke, his voice booming "bring me these five students and none will be harmed." He then stated the names, causing one of the students to rise. The shaking child, walking carefully to the alien, she sighed, then stood up straight and looked him in the eye. "Well, here you go. You got one of the five kids you need! You happy?" They questioned terrified but very annoyed. Another scream filled the school, as the witch shot a light of electricity at the child. "Bow when speaking to your emperor! Now, bring us to the others" the witch spoke, her voice hoarse, Almost like she was fucking dead. The student stood, rushing out of the class, down the stares, and to the door. "Someone! Please! Open the door, it's an emergency!" She spoke, quietly, she heard a door click and footsteps. She felt the stare of the emperor, witch, and guard behind her. The door opened and the girl was pulled into the art class. Another student quietly swarmed her with questions as the door was merely kicked open again. Damn, that witch had some nice ass boots. For someone dead, she stronk. The other student screamed, tightly hugging the girl as though to protect her. (The student is hugging Karina, gay.) in response, handcuffs were placed onto both of their wrists and they were dragged away. Screaming and pleading to be let go, they were brought into the office. The emperor pushed both of the girls to the mic speaker thing. They looked at each other, the girl with curly hair shaking her head. The blonde sighed and pressed the button "ayyy, sooo, this is Nina Kermani, and Karina Levi(I can't spell her fuckin' last name) sooo, we were captured by some aliens or whatever and we need Allison, Devyn, and Ethan to get to the office like, right now or else we'll die." Mumbles were heard in the background, then the sound of both girls screaming. The emperor leaned into the mic"this is a warning. Be here in ten minutes or they will be hurt."

⭕️I know it ended weirdly and that Zarkon is dead, I made this at like, 3am, please leave me alone :,)⭕️