Meeting mr zombie

Me, addison and bree were in our class then the zombie alarm has been pulled that means there's a rouge zombie in the school.

We all run out of the room. Me, Addison and bree try to get to the zombie safe room. Bree was scared and addison was trying to calm her down.

"It's okay bree there a zombie safe room right there were going to be okay." Instead she screamed and ran away and i ran after her.

"Bree calm down." I tried to look for her but couldn't find her. I saw a zombie safe room she could be hiding in there

"Bree, you in here?" I walked into the room. I stoped when i herd mumbling.

"F-fire no fire." this guy looked scared. I got closer then i saw he was a zombie not just any zombie the zombie i saw earlier.

"Hey are you okay?" i asked totally not freaking out inside. I am talking to a freaking cute zombie forget i said cute.

I stood in front of him waiting for a answer but he just looked me. I just started to walk to the door until he said something....in zombie.

"Oh no wonder you wont talk to me you can't speak human." I said and he nodded.

"Well there's nothing to be afraid of there's no fire." He stands up and walks over to me. "What's your name?" Just when i asked that someone walked through the door.

                    Addison's POV

After i met zed and then bucky telling zed to stay away from me. Bucky asked me to look for Alice. I couldn't find her but then herd her talking in the zombies safe room.

"Hey Alice you in here?" I say as i walked in the room. "Yeah I'm right here." she said i sigh till i realize she wasn't alone. There was another zombie with here on the ground. "You too?" i ask with a surprise look. She found a zombie in a zombie safe room just how i found zed.

"What you found a zombie in a safe room too?" she said as the zombie

just stared.

"Yeah he was really nice." i said thinking about zed he's so cute. 

                        Alice POV

I watched as she was thinking about this nice zombie. "Well come addi lets go before bucky comes in." I turn to the zombie who's name i still didn't get. "Well we gotta go i guess you can find your own way back to the basement." then he did something i didn't expect.

He hugged me. We stoped hugging then i grab addison's arm and walked out of the room. I hope i get to see that zombie again.

A/N
Not the best but its good

Well to howl to the 🌙
Bex/wolf out🐺🐺🐺