!![[A/N]]!!

[[To the people who still reads this book or are waiting for an update on this book are reading this book right now!]]

I'm really surprise that people like this book. I wasn't really a experience writer back then, I've gotten better tho.

I come to tell you all, if you people haven't notice. I will not be continuing this book, there are a few reasons why and let me why.

1): I have lost interest in the book and in Bonzo, the zombie I am making this book about. It will just be stressful for me to make a book about a character I don't like anymore. 

His character is also hard to write about, so that is also why. I like someone else in the zombies 2 movie. If I had to chose between Zombies and Werewolves, I'm choosing Werewolves all the way, especially Wyatt. 

2): I'm lazy, but I am willing to write something I love too write, not something I feel like I have too write. I think that is what I'm trying to say?

3): I'm writing other books, but I feel like people won't like them. Some are out of date and people might not like it anymore. 

Some might not just like my books, I publish a book one time and I didn't get many reads, unlike this book. 

---------------------------------------------------

Okay, I think that all I'm trying to say, whoever comes across this book or is still readying and are waiting for a update.

"Thank you for reading, and I hope I can make good books in the future for you all to read, that is if people like too.😊" - Bexrocker

=_-=_-=_-=_-=_-=_-=_-=_-=_-=_-=_-=_-=_-=_-=_-=_-

"THank YoU!!"

😄