Nine

YiSeul

I heard that guy next to me sighed for the infinite time as we sat down in the bus 20 minutes ago and I rolled my eyes, annoyed by his actions. "What is there to sigh about? You lived a very peaceful life." I told him and he looked at me.

"About you, are you going to cause me trouble while in school? I don't want to meet Kang Saem all the time, I have my own life."

He has been assigned to take care of me as he got forced by Kang Saem and YeongAe Gomo to take me to school every single day until I'm healed from all my injuries and I'm sure that he wants to kill me any instant if he can but I'm sure that he can't as he is such a softie. Someone like him can never kill him like how the gang leaders would.

"Please, I'm an adult and I will take full responsibility for my actions. You will not get dragged into my matters." I reassured him. "I bet that you can't even fight on my behalf, look at those arms." I poked his arms for fun to make things less boring, being on a bus is always that boring and I hated traveling on a bus.

He crossed his arms. "I can fight but I don't want to. I'm not like you that risk their lives for something useless, I will only use my fist when necessary."

Is he insulting me? "Yah, you! Are you mocking me?" How can he insult me like that?

"I am not, I'm just stating the facts." He replied and stood up. "We have arrived at school."

I looked out of the window, I'm really facing the entrance of the school, the place that I don't really want to enter. It is like hell which swallows students alive and it is such a competitive place which drives people mad, plus it is the number one cause of teenage suicide.

I reluctantly got down on the bus and Lee WonHo is still supporting me, his arm holding my shoulder as I struggled to walk with the clutches. Walking around with these bandages is really tiring than just walking normally.

Why did I even want to fight his men in the first place? We were passing by the different blocks of buildings when I saw the president of the school walking past, looking all smart. He looked towards my direction and I bowed slightly to him out of respect, he is still a senior after all.

I felt a little tugging of the sleeves by her and I looked at her, wondering why she did that. "Can't you get to class and not dillydally?" She complained and I rolled my eyes. Oh, I shouldn't do that... She might get angry at that.

"Fine, I'm going to the cafeteria first. Can you get to the classroom first?" I asked her.

"Do you think that I can walk on my own? What are you going to buy there?" She asked. "Can you buy me a bottle of water?"

I scoffed. "Why should I buy that for you? It is just a bottle of water, buy it yourself." I separated myself from her and I almost regretted immediately.

What if she falls once I let go of her? What if she blames me for it? I led her to a table, placing her clutches next to the table. "You just stay here while I go buy the bottles of water."

She didn't say anything but play games on her phone, as usual, it is her way of saying thanks since she doesn't really say her thanks verbally. I walked myself to the vending machine and selected the mineral water button twice, returning back to her with two bottles of water.

"Here." I gave one to her and she screwed open the cap, drank it without looking at me. Where are her manners? Shouldn't she say anything to thank me at this time?

"Let's go, we have to get to class." I gave her her clutches and we walked together to class once again.

The chatters stopped abruptly when we entered the class and I completely knew the reason why. Their most hated person is back in school and their lives are going to mess up by that one female gangster in their class, Yoo YiSeul. Everyone stopped doing whatever they are supposed to be doing and kept their eyes on the both of us, burning me instantly with their hurtful gazes.

Normally, they wouldn't even care if I was there or not. I was a transfer student that no one cares about, no one would even know if I don't turn up for school. I have already got to my seat while she is still standing around looking for her seat. Doesn't she know that I sit next to her in class?

The same student who approached me a few days before turned his chair around to face me. "Yah, why are you with her?"

"It is a long story," I concluded and called her. "Yoo YiSeul, you are sitting next to me."

She looked at me annoyingly and hopped all her way here, taking her seat next to me. "Why didn't you tell me about that?"

"I thought that you already figured that out, this is what happens when you don't go to school for months." I reprimanded her.

Lee MinHyuk is still staring at her as if she is a new species. "Don't you have anything to do?" She told him off and he turned back to his seat out of fear.

"Stop scaring people with your voice, it is bad," I told her as I took out one book to read before school starts. "And stop acting like a gangster, you are a student right now."

She sighed after a long silence. "Fine... I will adhere to the school rules here and be a student."

"What are you talking about? You are supposed to be a student at this age, not working part-time." I commented.

She scoffed. "You are saying that because you have rich parents who provide you with everything, you are just lucky." No, there's a bad side to it. I'm lonely because of that.