Chapter 1 -the breakup-

Me and Zayn have been dating for almost 6 months, and I feel like i'm not happy, I should be because I mean i'm dating one of the the guys from a hot British boy band (It's called One direction) but I barley have time to hang out with him because I'm in school while he's touring the world so maybe that's why I'm not as happy as I should be. And when he does come to visit me he is on his iPhone probably on Twitter or texting while I'm sitting on the sofa just staring at him DAMN! I'd rather date a non-famous guy where he'll be with me all the time then date a hot celebrity and he pays no attention to me it's like he has been single all this time and I can't take it anymore. He said he had a surprise for me today so I can't wait I even put something really pretty since it has been almost two weeks since I last talked to him I decided to put some jean shorts with a yellow top and my flip-flops. It's June today so it is a really hot day. I put my long brown curls into a low ponytail I quickly apply some eyeliner and mascara with a dash of lip-gloss I looked pretty next thing I know my door bell rings so I run to get the door and when I see him he looks so cute with his sports jacket he gives me a smile and we hug I let him in and he sits on the sofa I check him out real quick before I sit across from him it's not long before he goes into his phone and does whatever he always does.

"so Zayn how's your day been" I began to speak he glances up and looks back down "it has been alright except I have received so many tweets" I guess right know he's in Twitter I roll my eyes, instead of paying attention to me he's paying attention to ten year olds I know i'm being a little stubborn but I'm his girlfriend. "I'm not surprised" he smiles "yea so what do you want to do because like I promised today we're going to hang out all day" he sounded more like he was forced to come and I hate that! I want for him to love me as much as he loves his career. If he doesn't want to then I guess I have to make him so I guess I'll make the first move, I get up and walk up to him he still doesn't look up I sit on his lap and wrap my arms around his neck he finally looks up "what are you doing Carles" he has called me that since we met my real name is Carly but you know that's the name he calls me and I don't really care i kind of like it "Zayn you sound scared I thought we were a couple" "we are but you know I kind of need my space we can do this another time" I roll my eyes and stand up "Zayn you never have time for me it's all about you and your career and I'm up to here with your games" I raise my hand over my head at the same time he looks shock and I don't give a fuck how he feels because he has made me feel bad "what're you trying to say" "what I'm saying is that I think we should end as friends" his eyes almost pop out when I say those words "Carly are you serious" I nod but my eyes are getting watery "well if that's what you want then I guess we can end as friends" WHAT! I guess he doesn't care about me, those 6 months were worth nothing!