Chapter six -trouble-

After getting wet for a bit me and Harry were kissing on the sand but obviously we were on top of a towel, the bad part was that Zayn didn't get wet and he was right next to us! But I didn't give a fuck who was watching us because I was in love with Harry.

-1 month later-

Me and harry have been dating for a whole month and we went to this fancy restaurant then we went to his place to watch a movie, he insisted for me to spend the night with him and I didn't want to at first because of Zayn but he had the cutest face ever when he begged and I couldn't resist his beautiful green eyes so I said yes. Before we went to his place we went to mine and I went inside quick to pack. I even change into some shorts with a white tee because I couldn't keep wearing this tight dress. After I finishing packing I went outside to his car then we drove to his house he had the radio on so I was singing along to 'call me maybe' harry looked annoyed and I was giggling he knew why and he smiled as well. When we arrived to his place he offered to help with my bag and I let him carry it, Niall opened the door with a warm smile I give him a quick hug and he blushes, don't know why. Harry carries my bag to his room and I sat with the guys on the sofa, Zayn was staring at me I kind of felt weird but I looked at the t.v, Louis was tickling me and I couldn't stop laughing "stop Louis" "only till you say who is the best guy in this house" "fine I think Harry is the best man in this house!" he stops "you only say that because he's your boyfriend" "duh silly boy" I pat his cheek by now Harry was coming downstairs and sitting next to me. We all watch the movie and I rest my head on Harry's chest and I stretch my legs on Louis lap, he didn't mind, i think. After the movie I was getting sleepy so I tell Harry that I was going to sleep and he told the guys "okay guys good night me and Carly are going to sleep" I smile at all of them and they smile back, except Zayn he was looking down, why is he acting like this he agreed to breakup so what is his problem, I moved on and he has to move on too. Anyways we went to his room and I took a quick shower after it i brushed my teeth and i hear the door open it was harry, he took off his shirt and joined me to wash our mouths. When we were done we laid inside the bed he pulled me to him and gave me a big kiss then we fell asleep. The next morning I woke up tied my hair into a messy bun then I went downstairs, Harry was still asleep. I went into the kitchen to wash the plates from yesterday, the guys probably ate some burgers because it smelled like it. As I was washing the plates I see Liam and Niall walk in "hey Carly" Niall says "good morning Carly" Liam says "hey guys, why are you two awake this early" "oh we are going to buy some breakfast is Harry ready yet" "yup" he says coming down the stairs, I look at him smiling "hey babe" he says wrapping his arms around my waist and planting me a kiss. "well um sorry to interrupt but come on Harry" Liam says, we stop and smile "okay babe I have to go but Zayn and Louis are still asleep and can you make sure Louis doesn't eat any carrots if he wakes up" I laugh and nod my head, we kiss again before they leave. I keep washing the plates and i untie my bun so my curls were loose, i finish washing them and start to dry them i was almost done until I feel someone behind me, and I mean really close, his nose was smelling my hair then his hands went to my neck and he started to massage it then he slowly started to go down my arms, when he got to my elbows he turned me around, now I was facing him, it was Zayn, "Zayn" I say in an almost whisper, he lowers his head to kiss my neck, then he moves his lips up to my cheek getting closer to my lips. I couldn't do this, especially to Harry he was a sweet guy and I didn't want to hurt him. I look at Zayn but he was looking at my lips. He finally kisses me. His lips weren't anything like Harry's, when I kissed Harry, it was soft and enjoyable but when I kissed Zayn it was only desire. I wanted to stop but I couldn't, finally when I had enough force I push Zayn off me "no Zayn I can't kiss you we're over" "you're just trying to make me jealous by using Harry" "no I'm not I'm in love with harry now leave me alone" I walked to the living room and I see that he follows me "go away Zayn" "I can't it hurts me to see you with Harry" "why you never payed any attention to me so why care now" " I was just so busy but now that we are not as busy I want you back" "no just go away" before I know it he pins me to the wall and has his hands pressed on the wall where my head is "please Carly give me another chance" "I can't I'm with Harry" "so just breakup with him and get back with me" I roll my eyes "sorry Zayn Im in love with Harry" I look up into his eyes and he's looking right into my eyes then he kisses me again but I don't know why I start to kiss him back and I put my hand on his cheek then I move it to the back of his head. His tongue begs for entrance I open my mouth to his, our tongues twists together "I thought you were over him" we stop kissing and I see Harry standing there, I push Zayn away "Harry its not what you think" "whatever Carly just get your stuff out of my room and leave my house and our relationship is over" tears start to run down my cheeks "Harry please let me explain" I tried to grab him but he walked away I ran to get my stuff and when I was done I get out and bump into Lou, I was about to fall but he grabs me and stands me up "Carly I saw everything why would you do it" what is he talking about "huh?" I swipe my tears off with my free hand "I saw you kissing Zayn" "you were awake" "yes and it wasn't your fault" I smile or at least try "oh Lou I told him that I didn't want to be with him but he wouldn't listen to me" he wraps his arms around me to hug me, I hug him back "I know I saw that you told him to go away and he wouldn't" "it's to late to tell Harry that Zayn was guilty he won't even look at me" "don't worry I'll talk to him okay, do you need a ride home" I nod my head "okay come on" we walk downstairs, Liam and Niall were probably with Harry and Zayn was sitting on the sofa with his hands covering his face. I didn't want to look at him so I kept walking away. Louis took me home and before he left he said "I promise I'll talk to him and take care okay" he gave me one last hug before he left. I went inside and laid on my bed crying so much, I ruined my relationship!

-one week later-

Harry hasn't called me nor texted me, I didnt want to send him anything so I wouldn't get him angry and make him change his number so I wouldn't bother him anymore, Louis better have talked to him. I went downstairs to eat some cereal when I poured the milk my iPhone buzzes so I go check it and it's Harry! He said 'we need to talk' what do I say?!