Chapter 2 -without zayn-

He officially broke up with me! Well it was my fault for telling him about it I just ruined my relationship with one of the hottest guys in the world I should just kill myself I was being so selfish that other girls weren't even nothing special to him and he was paying so much attention to them. After he said those words he left and slammed the door I could tell he was angry what have I done? Tears started to roll down my face, my make-up probably was smudging all over my eyes by now I ran to the bathroom and locked myself in it, there's no point in crying i was the one that ruined it my phone buzzes so I check it I had got text from my girl Tia "hey girl wats up I hope you're doing good can u call me now" I couldn't call her not now when my voice would sound weird because of my crying but I think she should be the first to know and now "how about you come to my place I have bad news" "I'll be there" I get up from the floor and look at myself in the mirror I looked terrible my eyes looked like I haven't slept in weeks and I can't look like this so I clean myself up but I don't put extra make-up on just in case because I'm probably going to cry again by the time I finished cleaning it off my doorbell rings I walk downstairs and open it "hey" I say "why" what is she talking about "why what" "why would you break up with him" how did she know "how do you know" "zayn told me" "how, he left almost five minutes ago" "that's what you think he was sitting on your steps and he looked angry so I asked him and he told me everything" "I had no choice I had to I was feeling like I had no boyfriend" "you were dating a hot guy" "I don't really care about that as long as he pays attention to me I'm happy" "oh you don't care well obviously you were crying so you do miss him" "I do miss him but I didn't like it when he would pay attention to other girls that weren't nothing to him and wouldn't pay any attention to me I was his girlfriend" she wraps her arms around me and brings me close to her I hug her back "oh Carly why didn't you talk to him about it instead of breaking up with him he was a great guy" "I know I did try to talk to him" "how" "I sat on his lap and wrap my arms around his neck so you know we could kiss but he rejected it by saying that he needed his space" "well maybe he was busy" of course she would be on his side "no he was doing the same damn thing he always does when we are together" "well in that case I guess you did the right thing" I try to smile "by the way I wanted you to call me because tonight I'm having some friends over at my place do you want to come" maybe if I party I can get over zayn "yea maybe it'll help" "yea and theres going to be someone special I want you to meet he is so cute and sweet so yea come at around eight o'clock okay" " okay thanks for making me feel better" "that's what friends do anyways I have to go buy some things for the party so see you and wear something pretty" "okay bye" we hug again before she leaves. I wonder who is the guy she wants me to meet I'm so wearing something cute I can't wait!