1

This is my First story, I'm sorry if I have some corrections. Have a
Great Day💕😊

______________________________

Sometimes you
will never know
the value of a
moment until it
becomes a memory

-Dr.Seuss

I

woke up from a loud knock from my door "James, Wake up! it's already 6:30" I jump up when I heard the time. "Sh*t! I'm Late" I jumped up from my bed, I took a bath and headed down from the kitchen. I saw my uncle and his son, Marco eating their breakfast. "Goodmorning Marco and Uncle Jude, I'm sorry..." I said. "Good morning James, No it's ok hurry up and eat your breakfast I'll bring you to school." After eating, my uncle waited for me in the car.

School.

We headed to my school Kingston High School. " Thank you for riding me to school" my uncle just nodded. I head inside my school. it's already 7:00 but I am not late, I'm in my 3rd year in high school and it's the second term. When I entered my classroom all eyes were on me especially the girls who stared like they want me. I am used to this kind of thing because when I start studying here all girls flirted with me and I hated it, I don't like to entertain them cause I hate girls like them I feel disgusted.

Discussion.

Discussion.

Break.

"Hey, James! Let's eat I'll treat you" I just nodded, He is my Best Friend, Daniel he's been my friend since we were kids. When we were eating 3 girls approached us "Hey James can we Sit here?" She said it in a flirty tone "No" I said with an annoyed tone "Pleeeasssee Please" she begged. "No. Go Away you annoying B**ch," I said it Stern tone. She and her friends just walked away with a shocked face ''Ohhh, Cold James is back Hahaha I can't believe y-you said that hahaha I can't forget their shocked faces Hahaha" Daniel Said. "Shut up Dan!" I looked at him "Calm done dude, So tell me why are so Cold to them. You haven't even told me why after transferring here you treated every girl like an annoying Bug" He asked me in a serious tone.
"I hate that kind of girl who use their body, faces, and money to get what they want and I hate those Who aim for a guy because he is handsome, Rich and famous." Daniel looked at me but I can't read his face. Suddenly my phone ring. I answered the call

"Hello?"

"James. It's me, Marco, can you go to the Hospital later, Father wants to talk to you about something. He won't be home for tonight so he wants you to go to the hospital."

"Ok"

I hung up, Me and Dan continued talking about nonsense things until the bell rang. We head back to class.

Discussion.

Discussion.

Lunch.

Discussion.

Discussion.

Dismissal.

Hospital.

I arrived at the hospital, My uncle owns it. When I walked heading to the entrance a person caught my eye.

________________________________

   ~•~To be continued~•~
I hope that you'll like this,
Have a nice Day!!😊