6

Because that's life. You can't control it. You worked hard but you can't control certain things that happen

-unknown

~•~Liliene POV~•~

Two days has passed since that happened. Today is Monday, our exams is on Wednesday. James didn't come to school neither did Dan. For the passed few days i have come to checked on James, Dan told me not to come over so he only texted me about James Health. He kept me updated on what's happening to James.

~•~Third Person POV~•~

Time really flies fast.It was already Wednesday, Exam starts
Dan came to school,Liliene hoped James will come even though she is worried about his health. 10 minute's more before the Exam will start but no Sign of James.

Tick

Tock

Tick

Tock

Liliene give up her hope for James coming and thinking its the best for James to rest. The Exam has already start. a second has passed......a minute turned into a Hour and it was already the end of the day.

It was already 3 o'clock in the afternoon. Liliene, Dan and Sophia decided to go home together. No one even bothered to start a conversation just looking at the ground until a Familiar Figure was seen by the school Gates, Who looks like he was waiting for someone.

"James." One has spoke. The two heads suddenly darted up to see. James Smiled at the three leaving them confused. he suddenly started "Hey, Im sorry and Thank you. I know that i startled ypu guys but Thank you.....umm I have been looking for the right words to say but im struggling to express myself. I know that you guys know why i did that." James  smiled sadly. No one bothered to talk back instead they look at each other and smiled at James.

~•~Dan POV~•~

I was surprised. This is the first that James opened up and what was amused me he opened to us, His friends. It's true that James really dont like opening up to other because he is an asshole, Keeping things bottled up himself not letting it out. I think someone needs to push him for him to open up more. Now i am looking at the person who can push him.

'Liliene Hilton'

When i First met her she was with James, I was amused because James eyes were shinning and i already knew that James likes Liliene but i think he will just deny it again. He grew up not knowing what love truly means even though Uncle Jude and his son is by his side, He denied their Love for him. The day Liliene find James on the bathtub made me realize something, That these two will start loving each other. I'll bet my life with it.

I'VE DECIDED......That I'll make James Feel love,happiness, and all sorts of emotions. I Promise that and i don't feel breaking this promise.

***

~•~Third Person POV~•~

The four of them headed to a near restaurant. They want to break the silence that they have and they suddenly talked altogether, Surprised faces was seen and after that a laughter started. They removed the tension around them by laughing. They ordered food and started some conversations not looking back what happened last friday because they don't the tension to come back.

"Guys, how about we go to an amusement park this Saturday?...Our Exams will end on Friday. So let's go out to let out the stress of the exams." Dan stated and smiled... The rest like the idea so they agreed. After eating they bid their goodbyes and head home to review for their exams tomorrow.

~•~Time skip:Friday~•~

Their exams were already done it was already 4 o'clock in the afternoon. They decided to eat at a nearby restaurant and Head to theatre to watch a Movie...

It was already 9 o'clock in the evening. They parted ways, excited to see each other again tomorrow. They have gotten closer to each other.

Love is Loyal

are there other things that are loyal? of course there is.

Pain is loyal

Sadness is loyal

even

death is loyal

Their are things that we cannot avoid. We cannot turn time back, We cannot control time.
because we either

Regret
or
Accept

~•~ Saturday...around 11 a.m....
In an hospital ~•~

"Sorry to inform you but ... Cancer is worsening. We cannot find a cure to help ... and ... only have a a month or two to live. Im Sorry Sir but you have to accept it." A Docter said to the man looking helpless and was saddened by the news.

"Make ... happy till ... last breath, help ... enjoy life until it's Times up. it's the best thing you can do."the doctor Stated and the man just looked at him and nodded.

Then the man walked out the room. leaned on the wall and whispered to himself.
"I promise you to make you happy till your last breath not regretting something." the man sobbed.

   _________________________

~•~To be Continued~•~
Hey Guys! Hope you like this chapter.  Don't make promises you don't intend to keep. Will Dan and The man Will be able to keep their promises?