Chapter 23 - Hanging Out

[Chris's POV]

Next morning, me and Lily were just relaxing on the couch watching television, Dracula curled up on my shoulder and Star sleeping on Lily's tummy as she had her feet propped up on my lap.

We watched American Horror Story for a bit before the door opened and Ryan Ashley, Balz, Kylie, and Ghost walked in.

"Won't you guys come in?" I asked sarcastically.

"What's up guys? Your door was unlocked so we just made our way in," Kylie said.

"You're kitchen window is broken and there a pot of white burnt stuff all over the lawn that the cats seem to like," Ghost said.

"Dad tried to cook a fancy dinner and got pissed," Lily laughed. "What you saw on the lawn is supposed to be clam chowder."

"Wow, Chris," Ryan Ashley laughed.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, I try in life," I said.

"Anywho, we actually came to take Lily out," Kylie said excitedly.

"Why would I want to go outside?" Lily asked.

"Well, you have a date tomorrow, so we want you to look badass as fuck," Balz said.

"Hopefully Chris said yes," Ryan Ashley said, crossing her arms and cocking an eyebrow at me.

"Thou child has thy permission, and thou wenches can't harm thee," I said with a smirk, making Kylie smack me upside the head as I laughed.

"But I'm too lazy!!" Lily whined.

"Oh no you don't. You're coming with us and you're going to shop until you drop!" Ryan Ashley said, motioning to Balz who the grabbed Lily from behind since she was sitting up against the arm of the couch, Star jumping off and Dracula pouncing on my lap as Lily's pulled from the couch.

"HELP!! I'M BEING KIDNAPPED AND HELD AGAINST MY WILL BY GOTH PEOPLE WHO WANT TO SPOIL ME!!!!" Lily shouted as Balz ran off followed by Ghost who grabbed her boots and jacket and Ryan Ashley made a bow as she left and Kylie said bye.

"Don't bruise my kid!!" I shouted as they shut the door and left.

I looked at Star who stared up at me with a wagging tail.

"What?" I said. "Not my fault your owner was goth-napped."

Star just barked befoer chasing her tail.

I chuckled before immediatly feeling bored. Maybe invite Ashley over and we can hang out. She's in Scranton for a few weeks for some show New Year's Day is doing.

Next week we'll all be flying to Los Angeles to film her new music video.

I dialed her number and waited for her to answer.

"Hey, Chris, what's up?" she asked.

"Well, my kid just got kidnapped by my band mates and their girlfriends and are making her go shopping, so I'm bored at home now. Wanna come over?" I asked.

She burst out laughing "Wow. Okay, sure," she giggled. "Be there in a few minutes."

"Cool. See ya," I said as we hung up as I decided to tidy up the place a bit (since Star is still not house broken), and made sure I looked good when the doorbell rang.

I made my way down the stairs, when it hit me.

I didn't brush my teeth.

"Shit," I muttered, grabbing a pack of gum from the counter and taking a stick to chew on.