Chapter 7 - Justice is Finally Served.

[Lily's POV]

It was great seeing my family again. Especially some new family.

I was released the next day from the hospital and say bye to Uncle TJ and everyone else, who had to continue their tour.

I was sad Uncle Angelo wasn't around anymore, but Dad saids he'll let me see him.

Days went by and my dad never left my side.

He'll be going to Michigan with his lawyer for a few days since apparently he's furious about what my mother's done. I honestly understand and want to join him, but he saids it could get real messy and I've been through enough. I'll be staying with Uncle Balz and his girlfriend, Ryan Ashley, who is really cool.

I also met my new Uncle Brandon and Auntie Ashley, who are really cool and might even get me a pet snake. All I got was a pet rat from Ashley, and then 3 rounds or Rabies shots the next day.

I was big news on a lot of magazines, that I was found, and might end up in some interview soon

I was at my Uncle Balz's home playing with his doggie, Toronto, when Auntie Ryan came downstairs with him.

"Lily, want to come with us to my shop today??" she asked as Uncle Balz chased Toronto around.

"You have a shop??" i asked.

"Its an oddities parlor. I think you'll like it," Auntie Ryan said, pulling on a jacket.

"It that like weird stuff and antiques??" I asked.

"Yeah. You in??" Uncle Balz asked.

I shrug. "Why not?? Never been to an oddities parlor," I said.

"Grab your coat and let's go then!!" Aunt Ryan said excitedly.

I got my new jacket and took Toronto's doggie carrier and we headed to Uncle Balz's car.

[Chris's POV]

I pounded my fist hard on the door.

Lily gave me the address of Ashley's home and I got social workers, my lawyer, and policemen all here.

The door then opened to some girl dressed like a bimbo groupie, looking around Lily's age.

"Can I help you??" she asked.

"Is your mom here??" I asked.

"MOM!!! DOOR!!!!" she snapped in an annoying snobby voice.

I'm thankful Lily didn't grow up like this.

Ashley then stormed to the door and froze when she saw me.

"C-Chris??" she said, obviously scared.

"Surprise, bitch. I bet you thought you'd see the last of me," I smirked, crossing my arms over my chest.

(A/N: See what I did there?? Hehe :P)

"Ashley Gates, you are under arrest for child abuse and neglect," and officer said as he cuffed Ashley.

"What?! There's no proof!!!" she snapped.

"We've got injured!!" a cop that ran into the house shouted.

"Ummm... fell??" Ashley said as she was dragged away.

"I'll get you and Lily for this Chris!!!" she shouted as she was dragged to a police car.

"Lock her up tight!!!" I shouted, snickering as she was pushed into the back of the police car.

My lawyer and  the social workers got the 5 kids to their cars, one going in an ambulance for serious injuries.

Justice is finally served.