Chapter 3 - Found

[TJ's POV]

After ETF finished their set, Falling in Reverse started.

But after a few songs, I went to get a smoke.

I swear, ever since I've heard the news of Lily being kidnapped by Ashley, I helped look for her, but nothing ever showed up.

Poor Chris hasn't had it easy.

I walk out the stage door and was lighting a cigarette when I heard a grunt and look up, seeing a dark figure.

I approach it carefully, seeing it was hooded and breathing and coughing heavily. It looked like a teenage girl.

"Hey, are you okay??" I said.

All of a sudden, she fell to the ground.

"Oh shit!" I said and ran up to her.

I flipped her over and saw she was really pale and breathing slowly.

"Fuck," I said, picking her up, her bag on my shoulder, and carried her inside.

"MAX!!!" I shouted. "KEVIN!!!! CRAIG!!! ROBERT!!!!"

"What the fuck are you.... TJ, what the fuck happened?!" Max exclaimed as soon as he saw me.

"Dude, she was outside and then she fainted, I don't know," I said.

"I'll call an ambulance," Craig said,since he heard the whole commotion.

I pulled her hood down and then looked at her closely.

She kind of looked familiar in some strange way.

"Check her bag, maybe she's got some ID," Max said.

I nodded and grabbed the duffel and opened it, my eyes falling on a picture.

I look at it and froze, slowly getting up and backing away in disbelief.

"TJ, what the fuck? You look like you're seeing a ghost," Robert said.

"Cuz I think I am," I said in utter shock.

"What??" Kevin asked confused.

"Guys... This is Lily Cerulli...." I said.

~~~~~

TJ Bell ---->>