5

This is the other video I love 💕

Logan's P.O.V
Having Patton over for two days was a dream come true not like I dream about being with him. That's crazy.... ok maybe I do just a little bit. Sadly all good things have to come to an end and Patton had to go back home. I-I think I love him. Is that weird to say. I know I haven't known him that long but whenever I'm near him I get butterflies in my stomach and my heart beats faster. I could ask him out but that's crazy I don't know if he likes my back wait... He could be straight most likely. (I can't remember if I clarified that Patton is gay or if he came out to the group but I don't think he did sooo) Meanwhile I am as gay as a circular rainbow. Oh god why did I have to make myself helpless ugh I will never be satisfied he's got me singing what the heck I gotta do to be with you you know he's the guy that I'd kinda be into man if I could tell him I'd follow him to the great unknown. (MUSICALS)
Anyway even if he was gay Patton deserves so much better then me. I mean I doubt he likes when I talk about dumb facts he's probably bored out of his mind when I'm with him. I wish I knew what he thinks about me. Well I can't read minds so to bad Logan. Anyway back to school today. Those whole two days with Patton were the best days of my life but we have to go to school unfortunately. I grabbed my backpack and started walking to school my parents were still out of town so maybe I could invite the gang over today. Ya that would be fun. Especially because I get to see Patton. I arrived at school at went straight to the maths classroom. This was my least favourite teacher she talks in such a dull voice. So I had to sit through an hour of torture then the bell rang I have English next I took a quick stop at my locked and then booked it to English. Roman was in my English class so that it was okay. I had two more classes after that and then finally lunch arrived. I entered at the lunchroom and walked over to my groups usual table Patton was sitting by himself. The others must still be on there way.

"Greetings Patton" I say sitting down next to him. He giggled which made me blush slightly.

"Hey Lo"

"How are you"

"Better now that your here"

I turned red as I heard awwwws coming from the other side of the lunchroom I looked over to see the rest of the group making there way over.

"You guys are so cute together" said Joan.

"I ship it" squealed Roman.

"OTP" screamed Thomas.

I rolled my eyes and Patton blushed like mad.

"So guys I was wondering if you all wanted to come to my house after school"

"I don't know dude aren't your parents like super strict" replies Talyn everyone nodded in agreement except Patton he had never met my parents.

"No need to worry there out of town"

"Well then ya let's do it" said Virgil.

So after school we all stared to walk to my house. Little did I know what I was about to get myself into.

Hi sorry haven't posted in awhile and also sorry for short chapter just leading up the the next one
Until next time take it easy guys gals and non binary pals, PEACE OUT ✌️