Chapter Nine

Jasper

     I start making breakfast after I notice that Dylan's car is gone. I put the finished breakfast on the table and start making coffee when a pair of arms wrap around my waist. "Good morning." I say, turning to face Hunter.

     "It certainly is...especially since I just got off the phone with Dylan and we have until tonight to be alone..."

     I turn away and get the coffee. "Hungry?"

     "I guess." He kisses my ear, which makes me shiver.

     I sit down and tilt my head so he can't see my pink cheeks.

     "Jazz?" He touches my arm and I look up at him. "Are you embarrassed?"

     I start eating, trying to ignore his gaze raking my body. "Is it good? I've been trying to get better at cooking..."

     "Yeah, it's definitely good." He eats his food, finally shutting up for a minute.

     I smile as he holds my hand, concentrated on eating. I finally pull away and get the dishes. I start washing the dishes and feel Hunter's arms wrap around me again. "Hunter, not now."

     "But we need all the time we have to be spent on each other..."

     "That doesn't mean I can blow off my chores."

     "Please~? They can be done later..."

     "No they can't."

     He leans down and kisses my jaw.

     I sigh and keep washing the dishes.

     He kisses down my neck and to my shoulder which is covered, but it doesn't stop him.

     "Hunter~"

     "What?" He mumbles against my skin and then goes back to my jaw.

     "Stop..."

     "What if I want to keep going? Hm?" He puts his hands on my waist and pulls me closer. "What will be your next move?"

     I finish washing the dishes and face him.

     "Finally."

     I turn my head and he kisses my cheek instead of my lips. "Nope."

     "Jasper~!"

     "Stop whining..." I kiss him and lifts me onto the counter.

     He kisses me back and the kiss deepens. He stops and looks into my eyes.

     "What?"

     "I just want to look at you...I want to appreciate your beauty and just take a minute to see what changes this afternoon." He kisses me again and pulls me close before picking me up, setting me on his hips and carries me to the bedroom.

     I smile and kiss back.

     He lays me down and the day goes on.

     I come back from the bathroom and see Dylan come in.

     "It stinks in here...did you guys really just do that?"

     I turn red and crawl onto Hunter's lap. "Maybe..."

     "Don't let mom or dad find out..."

     "How will they figure it out?" I look at Hunter.

     "The smell." Dylan leaves the room and I kiss Hunter's cheek.

     He lays me down and gets dressed before airing out the room. "So...I'm thinking about moving here..."

Author's Note

     Short, but now I have inspiration! Don't hate the cliff hanger XD. Also I think we all know how the breakfast scene ended... ;) Fighting!