Ep. 8

The cloaked figure tapped the glass orb on her staff with her fingers impatiently. She stood on a hill yet again, this one looking over the forest. A small curl of smoke rising from the canopy told her where the SAMBers were camping. She heard footsteps, then a figure appeared on the rise. She had red eyes and spiky black hair with silver tips. She was wearing a black fedora and had a silver ring on her finger. The cloaked figure could see the tip of a long scar that ran down her back. "Seeker," the figure said. Seeker bowed.

"I have accomplished my mission. Puppy the SAMBer has been Darkened," Seeker said.

"No one else, right?" The cloaked figure asked.

"No. I did just as you asked. Take one at a time, and kill one with it. Build them up with hope then bring them crashing down," Seeker said.

"Excellent!" The cloaked figure hissed, raising her staff so the orb caught the sun light's rays reflecting off of it. "Tell me, did you kill anyone?" She asked. Seeker smirked.

"Puppy killed someone."

She clapped her hands. "Who was it?" She asked.

"I believe the SAMBer went by Night Robin," Seeker said.

"Hmm, Night Robin of the billowing capes? Yes, I've heard of her. I know all the SAMBers," she sneered.

"I am ready for your next task," Seeker said. The figure smiled. Out of all the rotten SAMBers, she liked Seeker the best. Unlike the other Darkened SAMBers, she gave Seeker the will to be able to think more than the others. She had proved her loyalty many times.

"I'm working on something for the SAMBers- a surprise. Come, help me," she gestured for Seeker to come closer. She twirled the cape around her and Seeker and disappeared.